Crows -8.5
Bombers -3.5
Eagles -10.5 if in Sydney
Dogs -28.5

I am thinking at the moment

Eagles H2H
Tigers +8.5
Crows +3.5

Other three games don't appeal right now. Crows look standouts to me.

Last edited:
I read on bigfooty somewhere Tim Kelly and Oscar Allen are outs this week, if that's true Carlton become a lot more attractive.

I read on bigfooty somewhere Tim Kelly and Oscar Allen are outs this week, if that's true Carlton become a lot more attractive.

I doubt these are the type of players that will make a meaningful difference against a rabble like Carlton.

I doubt these are the type of players that will make a meaningful difference against a rabble like Carlton.

lol what? Their best mid this year and equal best forward, swing defender. The eagles mids without Kelly are Gaff a winger, Redden who is fair and Sheed who is soft when any heats applied and Yeo who looks underdone/rushed back. While the blues have a midfield as well with no depth, they have some quality. I think it can make all the difference in a line bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol what? Their best mid this year and equal best forward, swing defender. The eagles mids without Kelly are Gaff a winger, Redden who is fair and Sheed who is soft when any heats applied and Yeo who looks underdone/rushed back. While the blues have a midfield as well with no depth, they have some quality. I think it can make all the difference in a line bet.

People massively over estimate the impact of 1 or 2 players missing a game - there's 18 men on the field at any point in time - its not basketball.

Gaff-Redden-Sheed-Yeo - yeah a truly pathetic midfield right there without Kelly.

I'm sure Kelly out will make a difference but those outs will factor into the price wherever it comes out so not sure how them not playing makes Carlton a better bet at this stage

Could be the hypelords biggest bet of the year coming up if there is a move on those outs.

Anyone wanna tag along here are my odds

Brisbane $1.80 Melbourne $2 Brisbane -2.5 Melbourne 2.5+

St Kilda $2.70 Vs Sydney $1.40 St Kilda 23.5+ Sydney -23.5

Adelaide $1.70 Collingwood $2.25 Adelaide -6.5 Collingwood 6.5+

Essendon $2.30 Richmond $1.60 Richmond -7.5 Essendon 7.5+

Carlton $2.35 West Coast $1.60 Carlton +9.5 West Coast -9.5

Fremantle $2.10 Western Bulldogs $1.75 Fremantle +6.5 Western Bulldogs -6.5

People massively over estimate the impact of 1 or 2 players missing a game - there's 18 men on the field at any point in time - its not basketball.

Gaff-Redden-Sheed-Yeo - yeah a truly pathetic midfield right there without Kelly.
The impact is those 1 or 2 players on top of the 6 or 7 already missing. Once you start replacing players in you top 10 of the list with ones in your bottom 10, you’re in trouble.

West Coast quickly becoming a rabble and dare I say hypelords. The way they capitulated against STK, losing to GWS who are fielding half their NEAFL side, the way they play away from home in general and now they're dropping home games to average teams. They've been poor for 1.5 years now.

Scg hub starting to make the Sydney to make the 8 bets look good

They are home - 8 can be locked in after yet another insipid performance from the Giants on the weekend.

Carlton should have had a big lead on Sydney yesterday at half time. Surely Sydney in Sydney are significantly better than this depleted West Coast team in Sydney. Carlton should start clear favs.

Carlton should have had a big lead on Sydney yesterday at half time. Surely Sydney in Sydney are significantly better than this depleted West Coast team in Sydney. Carlton should start clear favs.

Carlton's record against top 8 sides this year please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back