AFL 2021 AFL Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast really mismanage interchange rotations. They shouldn't have 24 left at this point in the game..

All over the Doggies today, they are the far better team and like to beat up on weaker teams. I never win when I bet 40+, but flinging a bit on that as well at $3.90.
Not sure on this they have an awful record at the ground and Longmuir and Freo will of done their homework on what Melbourne did and freo can definitely bring heat when on at home, I still think dogs win but don't see a blowout with Logue and Taberner back in

Roarke Smith named in the FP for the Dogs.

$11 for 2, $61 for 3 and $500 for 4 on 365.

Hopefully it's not just Bevo throwing the magnets around.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody P Cripps crippled me my bet. Just needed to kick that goal. Settle and kick it like any normal person

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Roarke Smith named in the FP for the Dogs.

$11 for 2, $61 for 3 and $500 for 4 on 365.

Hopefully it's not just Bevo throwing the magnets around.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I can only see columns for 2+ & 3+ under multi scorers??

Dogs
Macrae Most Disp. Gr1
Libba 25+
Daniel/Bont 20+
Bruce 2+

8.20 boosted

5u - Serong 15+, Ryan 15+, Macrae 30+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
All cleared 100% this year.

2.5u - Hunter 25+ disposals - $1.85 - 365
Grab it in the bet builder section. Good price on offer for this one. Should look to rack up on the wide open spaces at Optus against Freo who allowed Amon to collect 16 first quarter disposals last week.

2.5u - Bailey Smith over 25.5 disposals - $1.87 - Ladbrokes
Has seen improved output since Dunkley and Treloar have been out. Good match up today.

2.5u - Fyfe AGS - $1.70 - TAB
2u - Fyfe under 26.5 disposals - $1.89 - SB
Taberner a late out so should spend a bit of time forward today.

3.5u - Fremantle under 72.5 points - $1.83 - Ladbrokes
Been a bit of rain around in Perth, and now their main goal kicker in Taberner out. One of the lower scoring teams in the league this year, expecting the dogs to dominate the midfield battle and sure up their defence.

Anyone think fyfe under disposals is a better play now with no taberner?? Could be more forward not fully but enough to Stuff up his overs? I also like naughton 13 spread on pointsbet he's only out kicked under 2 goals once and that was last week vs dees,so basically a break even bet if he snags 2, nice profit if he kicks 3 plus:) don't mind hunter 26 disposal spread too,got 27 vs demons and he could of gone 30 plus but barely saw it final 10 minutes, back in his old familiar wing role vs dees with no Treloar and should enjoy this stadium..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back