AFL 2021 AFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles play the dimensions of Perth Stadium perfectly. Think need to see teams to confirm for me.

Richmond were impressive but feel like that extra week away from home in an unusual surrounding may get to them.

Also don't underestimate the value of the Perth and WA home crowd, that alone is worth a 4-5 goal advantage.

Also don't underestimate the value of the Perth and WA home crowd, that alone is worth a 4-5 goal advantage.

It's actually only worth a couple of goals at most.

It's actually only worth a couple of goals at most.
Eagles reckon in front of 50,000+ crowd record at Perth stadium is pretty good. Just feel like they too will be up for the game. Eagles with a 20-5 record when they played in front of the crowd that size in Perth. It will be at worst an 85% pro-Eagles crowd.

I must admit I wrote the Eagles chances yesterdays with all their injuries and won't do that same mistake by writing them off at home. (even against a better opponent)

Eagles reckon in front of 50,000+ crowd record at Perth stadium is pretty good. Just feel like they too will be up for the game. Eagles with a 20-5 record when they played in front of the crowd that size in Perth. It will be at worst an 85% pro-Eagles crowd.

I must admit I wrote the Eagles chances yesterdays with all their injuries and won't do that same mistake by writing them off at home. (even against a better opponent)

yes the data accounts for all of that and concludes the advantage is generally around 2 goals

Quite bullish on a few teams this week.

suspecting a lot of line movement.

Will get some write ups later on at some point.
AFL Round 12 Record
W/L: 19-12
P/L: +22.9 units

AFL 2021 Record
W/L: 255-268
P/L: +144.39 units

5u - Sydney/Melbourne/GWS - $1.76 - 365

5u - Gold Coast +13.5 - $1.95 - PointsBet

5u - Adelaide +5.5 - $1.85 - PointsBet

4u - Richmond -5.5 - $1.91 - 365

1u - Port/Sydney/Gold Coast/Adelaide/GWS/Richmond/Melbourne - $32.10 - 365

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles play the dimensions of Perth Stadium perfectly. Think need to see teams to confirm for me.

Richmond were impressive but feel like that extra week away from home in an unusual surrounding may get to them.

The dimensions of Optus are almost identical to the MCG, which the Tigers also play fairly well

The better King might outscore Fremantle this week. Odds won't be great but 4 should be his starting point and he might be looking at 6, 7, 8 if the Suns can get it in to him quickly.

Freo played well yesterday. I'm very bearish with my team normally but I wouldn't be jumping at gold coast too quickly. Few outs due injury but Pearce and Taberner most likely come in. Walter's will end up in the midfield to help if no fyfe. Gold coast 1 from 5 away this year.

Freo played well yesterday. I'm very bearish with my team normally but I wouldn't be jumping at gold coast too quickly. Few outs due injury but Pearce and Taberner most likely come in. Walter's will end up in the midfield to help if no fyfe. Gold coast 1 from 5 away this year.

They are both bad teams of about equal ability and the line currently reflects the HGA for the Dockers - could not touch this game with a 10,000 foot pole if you paid me.

Walter's will end up in the midfield to help if no fyfe. Gold coast 1 from 5 away this year.
From what I have seen of Walters this season, I don't think he has quite the engine to play in midfield. Yes he is a fast player, and yes , he played good in the wet weather a few weeks back but I fancy opposition teams will like it, if he lines up in the middle.

I also don't think he is having that great a season compared to previous years.

Rowell, Day & Bowes all likely inclusions.
Fyfe, Darcy & Cox all out.
Line should get crunched in through the week from the opening 13.5 & open up a nice middle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back