AFL 2021 AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Macrae.... 8 touches! Come on you magnet, get on your bike and get the ball! 😡

Can someone explain to me why Geelong are not tagging with Oconnor vs the best midfield in the comp... hes not even a good defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3u - Port Adelaide -11.5 - $1.90 - TAB
This one has come right in from -18.5 and has bottomed out, is actually starting to drift back out everywhere. Locking it in now.

1.5u - Gray 2+ goals - $2.85 - TopSport
1u - Gray 3+ goals - $7 - TopSport
0.5u - Gray 4+ goals - $21 - Pointsbet/TopSport
0.25u - Gray 5+ goals - $81 - SB
Backing Gray in his 250th. Is a big game play so think he’ll lift for the occasion. Always the opportunity that his team mates try and look after him too. Mid day game, so conditions looks nice for him to hit the scoreboard.

3u - Cameron 2+ goals - $1.73 - TopSport
1.25u - Cameron 3+ goals - $3.15 - TopSport
0.5u Cameron 4+ goals - $6.75 - TopSport
0.25u Cameron 5+ goals - $17 - TopSport
Charlie has gone 7/12 for 2+ this season. Think they struggle to handle him, with some North defenders lacking defensive accountability at times. Should be a high scoring game.

2u - Xerri AGS - $1.84 - TopSport
Could find himself in a height mismatch in the forward line. Brisbane could be a touch short of North play with Walker, Larkey and Xerri in the forward line at the same time. Will spend most the game forward.

Dixon 6 @46 sb

Dixon 4
Gray
Sexton @11.75 sb

Dixon 5
Finlayson 4
Mcevoy
@257 topsport

Dixon 6
Sexton 2
Gray
@200 sb

🤪

Dixon kicked six at metricon against eagles last season, maybe he'd like to do it against his old team there. Let rip charlie my faith in you is low

I'll have another spin on the Xerroulette table for 2+, 3+, 4+ and 5+.

Will be better for the run last week. Kicked two against Brisbane last time.

And I see North being a chance to cause an upset in this one.

Weather forecast good, might even see some free flowing, goal-kicking footy :thumbsu:

5u - McKenzie 15+, Amon 20+, Wines 25+ disposals - $2.50

2.5u - Miller over 29.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365
Miller has been massive this year covering this in 7/11 games an 2/3 at Metricon. His aerobic capacity makes him extremely hard to shut down and the amount of ground he covers has been blowing me away. Super line.

1.5u - Neale over 27.5 disposals - $1.80 - TopSport
Should be fit and firing now. Ready to see the champ work this one back up into the 30s over the coming weeks.

2u - Greene 2+ goals - $1.67 - SB
1.5u - Greene 3+ goals - $3.10 - SB
1u - Greene 4+ goals - $6.50 - SB
0.5u - Greene 5+ goals - $15 - SB
Have had a fair bit of success backing the smalls against Carlton this year. Greene is in my opinion the best and most dangerous of any small in the comp. Has had a massive 50 scoring shots this year which equates to 5 a game! Is a bloke that never gives up and is the man that gets his team going. Expecting big things today.

5u - McKenzie 15+, Amon 20+, Wines 25+ disposals - $2.50

2.5u - Miller over 29.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365
Miller has been massive this year covering this in 7/11 games an 2/3 at Metricon. His aerobic capacity makes him extremely hard to shut down and the amount of ground he covers has been blowing me away. Super line.

1.5u - Neale over 27.5 disposals - $1.80 - TopSport
Should be fit and firing now. Ready to see the champ work this one back up into the 30s over the coming weeks.

2u - Greene 2+ goals - $1.67 - SB
1.5u - Greene 3+ goals - $3.10 - SB
1u - Greene 4+ goals - $6.50 - SB
0.5u - Greene 5+ goals - $15 - SB
Have had a fair bit of success backing the smalls against Carlton this year. Greene is in my opinion the best and most dangerous of any small in the comp. Has had a massive 50 scoring shots this year which equates to 5 a game! Is a bloke that never gives up and is the man that gets his team going. Expecting big things today.

Syd weather is gonna be terrible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back