AFL 2021 AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayne Zorko AGS @ $2.00 SB. You don't have to worry about this bloke doing a dusty and passing off inside 50 because he won't. His last 7 matches he's kicked a goal in 6 of them and had at least 2 scoring shots in his last 4. Should be hungry after 2 weeks off.
like it. Zorko is also listed at hf for what its worth..
2u Zorko ags @2 SB.
1u sgm - Zorko, C Cameron, J Cameron ags, Stewart 20+ @3.30 sb (with sgm special)

Last edited:
looking at pointsbet specials-'fat and skinny' probably no value in the first.. biggest trouble is i can see lions likely beating the cats or just 1 player's disposal falling abnormally short...
1624456044634.png
the next- im tipping rich by 25ish, dees by 15ish, port by 15ish, so this special is a little above my total of my lines..
(but if i multi my lines in a sgm it makes $4.81 odds sb powered.)
however if just one team out of these three hand out a belting - this one could be over before you know it..
1624456063146.png
*max allowed to stake is $500 on these.

Last edited:
looking at pointsbet specials-'fat and skinny' probably no value in the first.. biggest trouble is i can see lions likely beating the cats or just 1 player's disposal falling abnormally short...
View attachment 1162167
the next- im tipping rich by 25ish, dees by 15ish, port by 15ish, so this special is a little above my total of my lines..
however if just one team out of these three hand out a belting - this one could be over before you know it..
View attachment 1162168
Yeah, not sure about the first. Even if Cats and Dogs win you're basically getting $2.00 for the disposal combo which could easily fall over if... like you said, one player has a poor game and picks up just the 20 disposals. Price seems about right.

I actually like the second one though. Can see Richmond eating into that margin bigtime tomorrow night.

Viney back = more petracca forward?

Even if not- he still kicks 2 snags pretty regularly.

Paying $3 to kick 2+ at sportsbet. (3.25 at tab)

Also, if you're looking for a safe, but ok value multi leg option in that game- heppell for 20+ @ 1.25 looks good.
His odds should be much shorter given he never misses it?

Last edited:
View attachment 1162167
View attachment 1162168

Keep in mind for that second one they do all have to win though. Last week Port covered the required points on their own but if Lions hadn't beaten North it would have lost.

Just a heads up, I’ve noticed a few apps asking access to track the way I use other apps so they can “give you a better experience.” Without knowing the full mechanics and details behind what they can and can’t do, there is no way you should ever say yes. You do not want the bookies having any idea what you do on other apps and especially other betting apps.

Just a heads up, I’ve noticed a few apps asking access to track the way I use other apps so they can “give you a better experience.” Without knowing the full mechanics and details behind what they can and can’t do, there is no way you should ever say yes. You do not want the bookies having any idea what you do on other apps and especially other betting apps.

Don't use apps

Its much easier for bookmakers to get data and profile you if you are using an app instead of their website

I don't have a single betting app, use my web browser every time.

Samson Ryan is playing for the Tigers this weekend, which I think means Chol plays forward much more. I'll take a shot on Chol goals 1-4@1.90, 6, 23 and 51 at SB.*

*Unless Ryan is playing forward, in which case my bets are ****ed. All of CCJ, Chol and Ryan are ruck-forwards.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the looks of this double:
geelong +9.5, total game points over 162.5 @ 3.30 lads.

Cats are scoring high this year, in great form and match up well against teams like the lions that don't have high disposal efficiency.
(The cats keepings off style loves teams that give the ball back often)

Will be a close game though I think as lions are no slouches and home ground a big advantage.

I dunno, sportsbet asked me to fill out a quick promotions servey. I gave them piss poor feedback and that I have started to use other bookies more than them because of the better loyalty programs. Then today they gave me a 250 matched deposit offer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back