AFL 2021 AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno, sportsbet asked me to fill out a quick promotions servey. I gave them piss poor feedback and that I have started to use other bookies more than them because of the better loyalty programs. Then today they gave me a 250 matched deposit offer

got that offer as well today lol

There's a reason I'm posting on bigfooty and not a coach. But id be throwing the tag on Lyons

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can make an argument for either Neale or Mcluggage i think. Reckon Lyons would embrace the additional attention with ample support from other mids.

Ultimately I think a defensive tag on Mcluggage on a wing is the correct move, who doesn't have the physicality or speed to deal with the attention. Also frees up more midfield time for Selwood, Danger, Gutherie, Parfitt for them at center bounces.

That being said, think there is a 90% chance the tag goes to Neale.

McCluggage, who's kicking for goal has been atrocious, had 4 shots last week, @31 for 3+ sb if he can straighten up..
On that plus:
BL 1-39
AGS Top 8 BL's on sb
@49.5

Hawkins
Charlie Cameron
King
Mihocek 2
Elliott 2
Heeney
Tippungwuti
Weideman
Kennedy
Bruce
Walker 2
Mckay 2

@19 sb

Jeremy Cameron 2
Hipwood
Coleman Jones
Larkey
Lobb
Mihocek
Franklin 2
Georgiadis
Tippungwuti
Kennedy
Naughton
Fogarty

@11 sb (can probably get better odds somewhere else)

Neale 25 +
Lyons 25+
McCluggage 20+
Stewart 20+
Selwood 20+
Menegola 20+
Cameron 1
Cameron 1
Hawkins 1
Rohan 1
Hipwood 1
@13.50

Hipwood 3+
J Cameron 4+
C Cameron 2+
Hawkins 2+
@60

all for 1 goal
McCarthy, McStay, Bailey, Daniher, Rohan
Close, Menegola, Dahlhaus
@63

2/2 for the last 2 brisbane games hoping to get the hat trick tonight

good luck fellas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full weekend of games again, looking forward to it all!

2.5u - Brisbane 1-39 - $2.20 - 365
Let down spot for the cats after winning their last 6 on the trot including 2 massive wins vs Port and Western Bulldogs in their last two. Think the Lions forward line poses bigger threats to the Geelong defence than the Geelong forwards to Brisbane’s defence. Brisbane’s forward line is almost somewhat underrated with guys like McCarthy and Bailey putting together impressive seasons. Last time out this game was played at GHMBA and the Lions went down by a single point, leaving them and their fans feeling robbed by a non decision in the dying seconds. Expecting HGA to play a part tonight and the crowd to be right into this one.

5u - Rich, Zorko, Stewart 20+ disposals - $2 - SB
Rich, 12/13 this year, off the back of a season low after copping a bit of a forward tag last week, will relish being freed up. Takes kick outs which is a big plus.
Zorko, 11/12 this year, off the back of a suspension, will really feel like he owes something to his team mates. Solid history vs Geelong and 22 on them earlier in the year.
Stewart, 13/13 this year, ultra reliable and off the back off his best game of his career, will look to continue.

1.5u - Charlie Cameron 2+ goals - $2.15 - TopSport
0.75u - Charlie Cameron 3+ goals - $4.60 - TopSport
0.5u - Charlie Cameron 4+ goals - $12 - TopSport
0.25u - Charlie Cameron 5+ goals - $34 - TopSport
My pick of the forwards tonight, off the back of a strange game, was his lowest disposal count of his career in full length quarter excluding injured games, what he did do though was had 5 scoring shots from those 5 disposals for 2.3. Think the cats don’t have a great match up for him, with some of the smaller forwards in the comp having good games vs them. Looking back on past games that statement holds true with some solid performances against them. Kicked 2+ in 8/13 this season which is better than the odds suggest.

1.25u - Shauns Higgins AGS - $2.65 - TopSport
Has a forward role but has been quite inaccurate this year. Still getting plenty of looks at goal, too much class not to back at this price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back