AFL 2021 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else liking the Hawks for Silk's 400th? I know some see winning milestone games as a myth etc

Yep why are they favorites? St Kilda smashed Richmond and Pies have been ordinary all year.

Ironically if bucks were still in the job we'd have very little chance this week.

Bucks' preferred slow, careful kick-mark style play is our kryptonite, and has been for 2 years.

We much prefer opposing run and gun type teams like the tigers.

Banger Harvey has already told the pies boys to 'express themselves' etc this week, which is code for throw the structures out the window and go chase the ball.

That plays right into our hands- high scoring shootout is exactly what we want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont bet on bad teams but I am with the others and have NFI how you get a start backing the Saints against Collingwood this week.

Take out saints win against tigers and for fairness pies win against Melb I would argue the pies have been better.
Saints are a worse version of Essendon, turn it on every now and then, just to disappoint you the next week

Collingwood are going to be playing more aggressive under Harvey - he has made that clear publicly and it was noticeable last week, lot more corridor kicks.
Think the TP is still set under the Buckley model. 150.5 at lads looks far too low to me

Collingwood are going to be playing more aggressive under Harvey - he has made that clear publicly and it was noticeable last week, lot more corridor kicks.
Think the TP is still set under the Buckley model. 150.5 at lads looks far too low to me
Buckeys last two matches in charge they scored 78 points (win) v Adelaide and 80 points (win) v Melbourne . Both those matches they played more corridor than of previous weeks, 51 v Geelong (Loss) 58 v Port (Loss) 42 v Sydney (Loss) .
Harveys Pies scored 79 v Freo (Loss). The last 3 Matches av 79 points the line at -3.5 , 150 seems too low in dry weather .

Saints at $2.15 this morning was an absolute gift.

Makes no sense that they aren’t around $1.55 in this match.

Collingwood just lost to a Fyfe-less Freo with 2 goals actually quite flattering in the end.

dogs vs north at marvel, on jason johanisen and mitch hannan for goals, should hopefully be a goalfest for the forwards, been both playing up front and odds are too good to pass up

On SB

JJ is 2.37/9/44.75/276 /2001 - 3 4 and 5 goals are SGMs
Hannan is 1.91/6/24.25/131/651 - 3 4 and 5 goals are SGMs

also on hannan 2/JJ 2 @ 57 and both 3 @ 526

train it up boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back