AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

The overs unders is set at 152.5 for the two games in Adelaide fri and sat nights, has 8-20mm possible rainfall on the Saturday and raining all week in the lead up. Surely that totals will be crunched in? Done the old alternate unders 120-100 on both games and may cash out later in the week. Seems to be a good strat this one

The overs unders is set at 152.5 for the two games in Adelaide fri and sat nights, has 8-20mm possible rainfall on the Saturday and raining all week in the lead up. Surely that totals will be crunched in? Done the old alternate unders 120-100 on both games and may cash out later in the week. Seems to be a good strat this one
11 in Melbourne also on Sunday, unders in Geelong game looks ok as well

This is a post ill definitely be tailing, love it, even if weather was perfect would take unders

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah same probably. Especially with Collingwood playing. My model predicts 123.1 total points for this one, and is 12-6 on the unders this season when picking less than 130

Yeah same probably. Especially with Collingwood playing. My model predicts 123.1 total points for this one, and is 12-6 on the unders this season when picking less than 130
If played in front of no crowd, I wouldn't expect it to change score much. Port may lose interest if they are 30ish points up

Would have thought Lions over Suns and Port over Pies were the locks of the round

Suns can get up for the fight, expect Miller to go nuclear as he has a vendetta against the Lions. Lions are also pretty hit and miss.

Agree Port are a lock but not at those odds thanks, think the midfield battle could be close.

Yeh love the port and Adelaide unders, even if weather isn't quite as bad those totals should start around 146/148 ,a lot less if that forecast holds.. hope the weather hits Friday arvo evening as I trust ports defence to keep total low, Adelaide n hawks have little to no defensive structure and can play fast unpredictable footy which could result in one of those rare high scoring wet games like freo vs syd 2 months ago.. also a dead rubber

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like we'll be seeing the word 'void' frequently over the next few weeks with all the venue changes. Adelaide unders bets already kaput.

Yeah like last year once the COVID switcheroos happen I start putting the queue in the rack outside joke goal trains

So it’s confirmed? How does it affect bonus bets made? Somebody said they didn’t get all their money back.

You should get the bonus bet back automatically (unless it would have expired - in which case hit them up on live chat and they should give it back to you)

Why have they taken down the Adelaide games and not Melbourne
Because the Adelaide teams have come to Vic, but the Vic matches went ahead last weekend when in lockdown so no reason to think they won't go ahead this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back