AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

SB defs called him up at HT, told him he's only allowed 3 touches for the rest of the game
Nah, I think he had yet another niggle in his leg half way through the fourth. I don't know why he is played when he isn't cherry ripe! He's that good of a player, why don't the Pies just put him on ice until he's 100% completely fit! FFS.

Last play, have had a lot of time to look at this one thanks to lockdown!

2u - Maynard 20+ disposals - $1.65 - 365
1u - Maynard 25+ disposals - $3.75 - 365
Should be on kick out duty with Mayne out. Port will be a bit tall at times up forward allowing Maynard to get free and distribute.
Thankyou again

Adams finishing on 24/25 can get 😡 FAROUT! It stuffed my multi!
SB defs called him up at HT, told him he's only allowed 3 touches for the rest of the game
2 weeks in a row the campaigner

I counted 3 disposals in last they recorded 1, who do I bring this up with...

Nvm i found 4 disposals... wtf is this rigged

So he had 21 by half time, 23 by 3 quarter time, and in the 4th:

1. 16:55 - Handball (no debate here, clear handball)

2. 10:00 - Handball (you can see the handballing motion towards the ground, in the same direction as where the ball went, 70% of the times this is recorded)

3. 8:08 - Kick (watch in slowmo, clearly made meaningful contact with his foot, should be absolutely no debate here, Boak had a very similar toe poke recorded in the same game)

4. 7:07 - Handball (how did he get the ball out if it's not a handball? Both of his hands went in the same direction as the ball. 70% of the times this is recorded)

1 & 3 were 100% disposals, you could POTENTIALLY argue 2 & 4 were dodgy disposals, but AT THE VERY LEAST 1 and 3 should be recorded, arriving at 25 disposals for the match.

Last edited:

2. 10:00 - Handball (you can see the handballing motion towards the ground, in the same direction as where the ball went, 70% of the times this is recorded)

3. 8:08 - Kick (watch in slowmo, clearly made meaningful contact with his foot, should be absolutely no debate here, Boak had a very similar toe poke recorded in the same game)

4. 7:07 - Handball (how did he get the ball out if it's not a handball? Both of his hands went in the same direction as the ball. 70% of the times this is recorded)

1 & 3 were 100% disposals, you could POTENTIALLY argue 2 & 4 were dodgy disposals, but AT THE VERY LEAST 1 and 3 should be recorded, arriving at 25 disposals for the match.

Maybs tweet at them, i see a few ppl already tweeting they missed a few possies

Most companies have a support system you can chat too / email. They all run off Champion Data too, go to their website and send them an email with all of this. I did it earlier in the season and head back within the week.

Champion data are the ones you want to complain to

Most companies have a support system you can chat too / email. They all run off Champion Data too, go to their website and send them an email with all of this. I did it earlier in the season and head back within the week.
Champion data are the ones you want to complain to
Has anyone successfully gotten in touch with them? Call or email?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might get adjusted, i had one last week adjusted up to 25.. might take a few hours though..

Radelaide lynch paying 2.60/7.50 for 20/25 possies. (Had 25 in his return game last week)

Like wingard for 2+ goals @ $5 against a crows team that loves leaking them.

Also eagles by 40+/total points under 159 double was at 9, but now 8.50 SB- still value though. (We are gonna struggle to score)

All's well that ends well
But really should have been 40+

I looked at that pregame but was surprised to see how small the margins have been for the pies all year.
Haven't won many, but haven't been blown away- probably part of the issue really... not daring to win and mostly satisfied with honourable losses?

Yeah they're the same. I don't use either but thought some people were saying the other week that Lads and TAB were saying bets stand regardless of venue. Which would just mean a waste of time contacting NTGC

I have a Lads betslip that showed my $500 multi with the totals unders as one leg was voided due to venue change. I called them and they refunded in full.

Jordan Dawson $3.90 AGS on Lads

A gut feel bet more than anything (without looking at stats)

Jaidyn Stephenson 25+ Disposals
Bramble 25+ Disposals

@ 42 (Boosted to 45.35)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back