AFL 2021 AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't quite clunk them last week, but I like Tim English again. Had just 4 hit-outs against Collingwood with Stef Martin taking the bulk of the ruckwork leaving English to roam the forward line. Game is at Marvel so perfect conditions.

English 2+ @ 3.5 tab
English 3+ @ 10
English 4+ @ 41

tailed

Didn't quite clunk them last week, but I like Tim English again. Had just 4 hit-outs against Collingwood with Stef Martin taking the bulk of the ruckwork leaving English to roam the forward line. Game is at Marvel so perfect conditions.

English 2+ @ 3.5 tab
English 3+ @ 10
English 4+ @ 41

like it.
1u English 2+ @ 3.25 tab
1u English 3+ @ 9 sb
0.5uEnglish 4+ @ 41 tab

also i dont mind butters up fwd v essendon, kicked 2 on the weekend, orazio should cop more attention than butters after rnd1.
1u Butters 2+ @3.25 tab
1u Butters 3+ @ 9 tab
0.5u Butters 4+ @ 34 tab

1.5u butters 2g+, English 2+ @10.56 tab
1u butters 3+, English 3+ @72 tab
0.5u butters 4+, English 3+ @272 tab
0.2u butters 4+, English 4+ @1394 tab

0.5u sgm rowe 2g, butters 2g, english 2g @48.93 sb

Last edited:

Sportsbet are taking us for fools.

Buddy Franklin to kick 3+ Goals at only $2. Would want at least $5.00 or better. They clearly of the view he is going to have a blinder first game back. Not so sure about that.

I'm surprised it's not $200s given they put up $101 about immortals like the G-train

I'm surprised it's not $200s given they put up $101 about immortals like the G-train
He has missed a year of footy, been on the pies , huge question on fitness levels. Don't know any player that has missed that much footy and been that short for goals.

Anyway its a price i think most of us on here will stay away from. With Buddy price so short, it does leave open better odds on other goalscorers for FGS, 2+ Goals, 3+ Goals, last goalscorer etc

Here is a market I would love to see Sportsbet put up. When will Buddy reach 1000 goals? (Currently on 944 goals) . Maybe he could get there this year, maybe he might not even get there. His contract ends in 2022 and I'm not sure if even he will make it till the end of next year. He has potentially up to 40 games to get there.

GWS crushed Freo at home last year with Cameron and Riccardi kicking 4 each

We have just lost Hamling and Pearce for 6+ weeks so our defense will be the same as last year, possibly worse.

Himmelberg seems the best odds and the likeliest tall?

might wait for other bookies for better odds though

Zak Butters 3+
Harry Himmelberg 3+

$36 sportsbet

chuck in tim english 2+
$115

I don't know what to do. I feel I need mouncey2franklin to photoshop a player's head onto the front of a train before I know who to bet on.
Just for you, brother.

The Sex Train.jpg

Kicked six in the practice match. Kicked four against us last time (the only time he did that last season).

Our defence is woeful, if it weren't for McKay we'd have been beaten by 100 points yesterday.

And that's despite the fact that the umpires were our 23rd, 24th and 25th men in the first and fourth quarters.

If the umpires do their usual pro home crowd umpiring (or just remain neutral) we should get done by 60+ easily.

Plenty of opportunities for Sexton to feast like it's a buffet.

I'm only going 10% as big on this train as I did on last weekend's trains, though.

That O-Train and G-Train value is the kind of thing you only see in rounds 1 and a handful of times at best during the season.

Bet responsibly, don't go and blow all the money you made on the O and the G.

Speaking of which, my sportsbet withdrawal came through. Money literally in the bank.

I have never withdrawn anything close to that amount of money before, I was concerned there might be some problems.

No problems, the money is now sitting safely in my savings account.

You won 2020, Sportsbet, but mouncey2franklin is winning 2021 by 2x.

Thanks for the jam 😘

Just for you, brother.

View attachment 1083716

Thanks for the jam 😘
The irony of the Sex-Train delivering for us punters on a Saturday night potentially should not be lost here.

I had found some awesome gifs to represent this train, but unfortunately if I posted them you would not see me around for a while.

I had to settle for this one.

giphy.gif

iluvparis may like this ride in particular given his personal tastes.

The irony of the Sex-Train delivering for us punters on a Saturday night potentially should not be lost here.

I had found some awesome gifs to represent this train, but unfortunately if I posted them you would not see me around for a while.

I had to settle for this one.

giphy.gif

iluvparis may like this ride in particular given his personal tastes.
it seems like the Punting thread has a thing for Asian girls?

Take a peek at James Rowe for Adelaide.

Mature age small forward who averaged 2.7 goals in the SANFL.

Kicked 2 goals against Geelong. Kicked 0.3 in the praccy against Port where they got smashed.

Paying $4.3 for 2+, $14 for 3+, $51 for 4+

Even if the weather dries up by Saturday, should still be a good match for small forwards.

Seems to me the ball is being banged in forward more, and on the small SCG, it could be a pinball match.

Gulden 3+ into Rowe 3+ @ 106 (boosted) will make the game fun to watch.

Of course last week we got Gulden @101 for 3 goals on his own, but those sorts of odds don't come around often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaun Atley the beneficiary of LMac out.
20+ disposals $1.91 sb

Shaun Atley the beneficiary of LMac out.
20+ disposals $1.91 sb

Shaun Atley lucky he plays at North, dont know any other club that would've had him around for 200+ games. Anyway, I don't see value here at $1.91 - McDonald was out last week and he still only just managed 20. He might get there, but for me the price is probably about right or unders if anything.

Kicked 2 goals against Geelong. Kicked 0.3 in the praccy against Port where they got smashed.

Even if the weather dries up by Saturday, should still be a good match for small forwards.

Seems to me the ball is being banged in forward more, and on the small SCG, it could be a pinball match.

Of course last week we got Gulden @101 for 3 goals on his own, but those sorts of odds don't come around often.
train a comin.gif

Yep, Rowe is in my notes for a possible bets this round 💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back