freo_leo29

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Fyfe will likely spend time forward today to support the injury savaged forward line of the dockers. When he makes his move into the midfield will likely receive close attention from GWS tagger De Boer. Looks to be a tough day for Fyfe. Kelly should avoid a tag today and can rack them up on his day.
Darcy has come in and we have dropped Blakely, Fyfe will play full time mid I suspect

Deboer killed him last time though so I still like the unders bet for Fyfe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1u Melb +3.5 and 1u Hawks +28.5 round 3.

Fuming for backing GWS this round. Everytime I watch them in recent history they are hopeless and the new rules don't help.

Don't think Geel are flying at all. Expecting Hawks to be quite competitive.

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFS what else would you expect from two crap sides like Freo and GWS, glory be 16 behinds in perfect conditions and its not even half time.

sassy foods

Draftee
Aug 4, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
How many lives does David Mundy have?

Reckon at some point every season for the last 5 years the bloke has looked absolutely cooked and finished.
wash ya mouth out son. Mundy has been nothing but quality for years. If I were north I’d get him for a year/coaching. Got him on a spread with PB too. If he snags one or more, I’m farting through silk.

freo_leo29

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I was wrong about Fyfe he is playing forward

If Darcy could kick straight we would be on boys

Somebody shop Darcy's head onto a freight truck to get the ball rolling

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
wash ya mouth out son. Mundy has been nothing but quality for years. If I were north I’d get him for a year/coaching. Got him on a spread with PB too. If he snags one or more, I’m farting through silk.
Nah he is an absolute gun don’t get me wrong but there have been times the last few years where he just looks cooked and near the end and then winds back the clock with games like this

Is like a cat with 9 lives

Remove this Banner Ad