AFL 2021 AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** i don't want to jinx it, but is mitchell not a lock for most disposals GR1 at sportsbet at $2.10? (barring injury etc) Against richmond who were known to give up heavy disposal numbers, and don't tag, and he got 39 last week

100$ Mitchell Most Disp Grp A @ 2.10 (SB)
25$ Mitchel Most/Lynch Most Goals Grp A @ 7.75 (SB)
25$ Mitchel Most/Riewoldt Most Goals Grp A @ 9.75
25$ Mitchell Most/Lynch 3+ @ 4.33 (SB)
25$ Mitchell Most/Riewoldt 3+ @ 5 (SB)

one more from lynchy woulda been perfect :'(

$150 Harry Himmelberg and Toby Greene to combine for 5+ goals @ 3.60 (SB)

Himmel 3.1 last week, green 1.3 last week, in the soaking wet rain vs saints

$150 Harry Himmelberg and Toby Greene to combine for 5+ goals @ 3.60 (SB)

Himmel 3.1 last week, green 1.3 last week, in the soaking wet rain vs saints
I've just put a silly big bet on this, still raging that I missed the Riewoldt Lynch version a few hours ago.

Thank god this weekend is almost over, I'm eating into last weeked's kitty a little too quickly...

Does your bet still stand with SB if it gets up? It’s Bobby not Ian Hill isn’t it? DA5E6257-14C5-4D19-9E9A-35D06D1434CE.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tanner Bruhn AGS - $2.50 on TopSport. Only $1.36 on SB & $1.48 on Lads.

Bruhn 2+ @ $5 (TopSport)
Bruhn 3+ @ $12 (TopSport)

Great odds for a guy who played the majority of his 1st game forward. 18 year old in only his second game but those odds are just too juicy.

Looks like some of you guys have picked up the value in Bruhn and Himmelberg 💪

2.5u - Himmelberg 2+ goals - $1.90 - TAB
1u - Himmelberg 3+ goals - $4 - TAB
0.5u - Himmelberg 4+ goals - $9.50 - PointsBet

Number one target up forward now for the giants with the exit of Cameron in the offseason and the injuries/omissions of the other key forwards. Was impressive last week kicked 3.1 in tough, wet conditions. Much better conditions tonight for him in a favourable match up against a small and inexperienced Freo defence.
2u - Bruhn AGS - $2.50 - Topsport
0.5u - Bruhn 2+ goals - $5 - TopSport
0.25u - Bruhn 3+ goals - $12 - TopSport

Nifty little player, showed his class in pre season kicking 4.1. Priced much higher here than all other bookies.

2.5u - Kelly more disposals than Fyfe - $1.75 - 365
1u - Fyfe 20+ disposals? - NO - $5.50 - 365

Fyfe will likely spend time forward today to support the injury savaged forward line of the dockers. When he makes his move into the midfield will likely receive close attention from GWS tagger De Boer. Looks to be a tough day for Fyfe. Kelly should avoid a tag today and can rack them up on his day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back