AFL 2021 AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe will likely spend time forward today to support the injury savaged forward line of the dockers. When he makes his move into the midfield will likely receive close attention from GWS tagger De Boer. Looks to be a tough day for Fyfe. Kelly should avoid a tag today and can rack them up on his day.
Darcy has come in and we have dropped Blakely, Fyfe will play full time mid I suspect

Deboer killed him last time though so I still like the unders bet for Fyfe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1u Melb +3.5 and 1u Hawks +28.5 round 3.

Fuming for backing GWS this round. Everytime I watch them in recent history they are hopeless and the new rules don't help.

Don't think Geel are flying at all. Expecting Hawks to be quite competitive.

Leon Cameron makes Ross Lyon look like the Jordan bulls

Castagna 2 goals
Liam Ryan 2 goals
Toby Greene 2 goals
@7.56

First goal scorer promo
Jr8 @9’s
Josh Kennedy 8.50
Toby Greene @10’s
Jr8 fgs win
Kennedy bonus bet
Toby has 6 mins to get me a bonus

Multi on last leg life support

How many lives does David Mundy have?

Reckon at some point every season for the last 5 years the bloke has looked absolutely cooked and finished.

How many lives does David Mundy have?

Reckon at some point every season for the last 5 years the bloke has looked absolutely cooked and finished.

wash ya mouth out son. Mundy has been nothing but quality for years. If I were north I’d get him for a year/coaching. Got him on a spread with PB too. If he snags one or more, I’m farting through silk.

I was wrong about Fyfe he is playing forward

If Darcy could kick straight we would be on boys

Somebody shop Darcy's head onto a freight truck to get the ball rolling

wash ya mouth out son. Mundy has been nothing but quality for years. If I were north I’d get him for a year/coaching. Got him on a spread with PB too. If he snags one or more, I’m farting through silk.
Nah he is an absolute gun don’t get me wrong but there have been times the last few years where he just looks cooked and near the end and then winds back the clock with games like this

Is like a cat with 9 lives

Remove this Banner Ad

Back