AFL 2021 AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe & Walters out. Think the cupboard is pretty bare at Docker land now
Bit controversial but I don’t think those two affect them much, Walters has been god awful and Freo play better with no Fyfe. Pearce would be the big out.
Would wait on this one, will be without fyfe and walters. not much info has come out for pearce injury either.

Bit controversial but I don’t think those two affect them much, Walters has been god awful and Freo play better with no Fyfe. Pearce would be the big out.

Agree with walters, fyfe is a work horse and you would rather have him, but yeah pearce would be a massive out, would leave ryan and logue on lynch and riewoldt.

Going back to the Matthew Kennedy well after his 2 goals last week. Looks like Mckay will miss again, Curnow who knows, so Kennedy up forward for at least chunks of the match wouldn't be surprising.

AGS @ $2.8 sb
2+ @ $14.5
3+ @ $118

I'd only caution that surely they learn from their mistake and put him back through the middle.

I'd only caution that surely they learn from their mistake and put him back through the middle.
do you mean kennedy AND cripps need to go back to midfield? But someone's got to go fwd if mckay misses again.. the question is who.

Also Calton seem so unsettled with injuries and rotations between players positions atm the more i look at the stkilda line (-10.5) the more i like it atm.

Last edited:
do you mean kennedy AND cripps need to go back to midfield? But someone's got to go fwd if mckay misses again.. the question is who.

Also Calton seem so unsettled with injuries and rotations between players positions atm the more i look at the stkilda line (-10.5) the more i like it atm.

Kennedy led them for clearances against Pies, an area they got smashed in against North. But who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this guy continues to just play fwd, not a bad kick either- happy to back Ugle Hagen again against crows:
2u UH 2g+ @2.37 SB
1.2u sgm UH 2g+3g+ @5.75 sb
0.5u sgm UH 3g+4g+ @16.75 sb
0.2u sgm UH 4g+5g+ @51 sb

also expecting big things from lions fwds this week. not sure who yet.
bailey 2,3,4 $2.20/5/13
mccarthy 2,3,4 $2.50/6/15

Last edited:
No Keath, dogs likely to go with Schache and Cordy as key backs, himmelberg odds look ok for multiples, only thing is rainy forecast in afternoon, if it stays dry could snag a few

this guy continues to just play fwd, not a bad kick either- happy to back Ugle Hagen again against crows:
2u UH 2g+ @2.37 SB
1.2u sgm UH 2g+3g+ @5.75 sb
0.5u sgm UH 3g+4g+ @16.75 sb
0.2u sgm UH 4g+5g+ @51 sb

also expecting big things from lions fwds this week. not sure who yet.
bailey 2,3,4 $2.20/5/13
mccarthy 2,3,4 $2.50/6/15
Ballarat right
Wind rain etc

Z. Fisher AGS - $2.30 (SB)

$1.53 on Lads. Loves having a shot at goal, just a question of accuracy.
Of the 6 games this season he has played due to being injured early in the season he has gone:
0.2, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.2, 1.3

Also. What's the go with Worpel?
Haven't watched much of Hawthorn these last few weeks.
$2.88 for AGS on Sportsbet when he has had 1+ scoring shots in 9 of the last 10 games. He's also on a streak of 5 consecutive games where he has kicked a goal.

Last edited:
Liam Baker 3.25 AGS at Neds any good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back