AFL 2021 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright degenerates first market of the weekend is up.

Dockers $2.02
Eagles $1.80

Line 2.5

Initial thoughts eagles seem overs they have won the past 11 by an average of 39 points. West coast not playing great footy but must win to stay alive most likely. Freo seem cooked with a heap of injuries and possibly brayshaw out suspended.

Alright degenerates first market of the weekend is up.

Dockers $2.02
Eagles $1.80

Line 2.5

Initial thoughts eagles seem overs they have won the past 11 by an average of 39 points. West coast not playing great footy but must win to stay alive most likely. Freo seem cooked with a heap of injuries and possibly brayshaw out suspended.

Brayshaw confirmed out. F*king corrupt AFL.

Anyway $1.80 for the Eagles is free money. I'd say our lineup will be around ~7 years younger than them on average and we haven't them in around 6 years. I'm sure the Eagles are licking their lips at the opportunity to beat up on us again. Very surprised at those odds tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I signed up to betdeluxe and popped $300 on eagles at 1.76 last night but they didn't have the line unfortunately

Seems they've dropped the market today too, so weird that Noone wants to have a crack at the market

I signed up to betdeluxe and popped $300 on eagles at 1.76 last night but they didn't have the line unfortunately

Seems they've dropped the market today too, so weird that Noone wants to have a crack at the market
Probably waiting for official fixture. SB are almost always first to release H2H & line odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back