AFL 2021 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be wary of backing goalscorers and Melbourne handicap here. It's a game where Melbourne only have to win to secure outright 1st in the ladder position. A 100 point win or a 1 point win will send them first. Dees will want to wrap it up and at the same time not have to deal with any injuries late in the game - as they have Finals in a couple of weeks.

Like the Adelaide +43.5 pt handicap, and reckon Adelaide can start well despite the loss of O'Brien.

Feel like it will be more of a possession based game and have also taken a nibble on a SGM:

Langdon 25+ Disposals
May 20+ Disposals

@ 7.87

Also cheeky play on the Crows to win @ $12 with possibly a view to trade out/cash out in-play.
May is out

tailing him in fwd pocket! good pick.
2u McHenry ags @2 pb
1u McHenry 2g+ @6.50 pb
0.5u McHenry 3g+ @29 pb
also 0.2u McHenry 4g+ @181 sb as u never know..
you know what i couldnt help myself i also did him for a 4th the not hitting taranto for a 4th really gave me some betting ptsd lmao

tailing him in fwd pocket! good pick.
2u McHenry ags @2 pb
1u McHenry 2g+ @6.50 pb
0.5u McHenry 3g+ @29 pb
also 0.2u McHenry 4g+ @181 sb as u never know..
Tailed the 4+ Goals on McHenry @ 181

Also another SGM since May isnt playing:

Brayshaw 20+ Disposals
Langdon 25+ Disposals
Crows 1st Qtr Handicap +10.5 points

@ 10.78

Oscar Allen named in forward pocket, do we actually expect him to play there or go back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oscar Allen named in forward pocket, do we actually expect him to play there or go back?
Barrass back in Waterman sub expect Oscar up fwd this week

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm on for Melb -40.5, margins up to 80 points, 3rd qtr -10.5 + margins, a few goal kickers so we might as well add this bet on as well.

I'm now approaching Oraz style units placed.

Good spot for Melbourne though. Letdown spot for Ade after the derby, look ahead spot (NM next week at home) and revenge spot after the 1 point loss all rolled into one.
Amazingly the Ade unders bet is looking fantastic. Himmelberg injured. Bizarre quarter. Seedsman with 15 possies, Crows kick 1 goal 6, Dee's have 2 posters and a goal that was touched and amazingly lead by 9 points whilst looking completely disinterested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back