Remove this Banner Ad

benji21

All Australian
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Adelaide to stomp north, tex to kick 30
Freo to continue home form and cover that line.
Doggies to cover the line, they are in some kind of form at the moment.

The rest look about right

5 Bucks

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like the Bombers at the line. They showed great improvement and effort this week.

Sydney have been smashing everyone but they can't do that every week. Kamakazi football will blow up in their face at some point. Not saying the Bombers will win, but the Swans allowed the Crows to have 33 scoring shots so it's not like they're impossible to score against.

maskmcgee

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
They showed great improvement and effort this week.
Did you actually watch the game? I watched your game too, and St Kilda played worse than North, i sh*t you not. We brought effort, but not alot else. Will get carved up by Sydney, you shouldn't take anything out of that training run vs. the witches hats.

Veer Right

Club Legend
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Did you actually watch the game? I watched your game too, and St Kilda played worse than North, i sh*t you not. We brought effort, but not alot else. Will get carved up by Sydney, you shouldn't take anything out of that training run vs. the witches hats.
You summed things up well. Can't remember seeing St Kilda playing any worse even under Richo. No run, no structure, nobody tackling, just Steele vs Essendon pretty much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
In order of confidence ATS

Richmond
Brisbane
Fremantle
Gold Coast
North Melbourne