AFL 2021 AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Taken a different approach for tonight's game. Put a couple of 0.3u multis on some AGS because I can't help myself but my main bets tonight are on the behinds markets on TopSport.

2u - Over 22.5 Behinds @ $1.96
1u - Over 23.5 Behinds @ $2.30
0.5u - Over 24.5 Behinds @ $2.81
0.35u - Over 25.5 Behinds @ $3.50
0.15u - Over 26.5 Behinds @ $4.30

I the last 3 rounds the teams have had a combined behinds score of 24, 24, and 26. I expect this game to be on the higher scoring side so hoping for a few behinds.
This went pretty well tonight. 25 total behinds for a 3.62u profit. I'll take it.

You should have gotten off the Gulden train after arriving in Moneyville in Rd 1.

Since then he has veered down the Darkness Line into places you don't want to be.

As for my bets tonight, the Buddy/Heeney pointsbet fix was in (they knew) and as for the multi:

Waterman 2.0, Warner 0.1, McDonald 0.0

Glad I didn't put too much on these.

And I feel for those of you who bought tickets for the Papley train. I stayed tf away and am glad I did.

Any idea if PointsBet have some sponsorship deals with Isaac Heeney by any chance? The bet was pretty much dead at Half time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raging after Papley and i need to reload.
Robbie Gray has been playing permanent forward so far, 3 goals last week after a slow start.
He kicked 3 against the Tigers in R11 last year... lets see if he can go again
2+ $2.90 - lads
3+ $7.50 PB
4+ $26 -PB

Will Buddy Franklin score how many points?

spreads at Pointsbet between 18 -21 pts
PointsBet are on fire with their spreads. Buddy with 20 points.

no punters make money, if you backed Buddy score 21 or more, or backed him to not score 18 or less.

To be honest Buddy could have kicked 5 or 6 tonight, but other players were a bit too selfish to dish off to him, or intercept him when leading.

PointsBet Special for Port v Richmond

Dustin Martin and Boak to combine for 60+ Disposals @ 5

thats a high line for disposals given Dusty may spend time in the forward line.
20 touches and a goal I’m feeling. Graham 1.90 for 20 touches...without Prestia had over 30 in rd1.

Which one gets tagged and which one gets injured before half time?

#theyknow
Can see a combo of:

Boak 30/Martin 30= $7.25
Boak 35/Martin 25= $9
or Boak 40/Martin 20= $20.75

I m pretty confident in a H2H between these two, Boak would beat him possessions more often than not. The one that looks the best bet there is Boak 35/Martin 25, if you reckon 60+ disposals will clear. But I'll stay away from this one.

H2H as I speak is: Boak $1.67 v $2.15 Martin

Raging after Papley and i need to reload.
Robbie Gray has been playing permanent forward so far, 3 goals last week after a slow start.
He kicked 3 against the Tigers in R11 last year... lets see if he can go again
2+ $2.90 - lads
3+ $7.50 PB
4+ $26 -PB
will tail gray, as hes good value.
also found gray 3+ is @ 7.75 on lads. (1u on @2.90, 0.5u @7.75, 0.4u @26.)
arts and bolton also worth looking at.. will bolton play fwd like last week?
also lambert at hf ??? his odds :
ags @1.90 lads
2g+ @5.60 lads
3g+ @20 sb
4g+@101 sb

Last edited:
giphy.gif
She almost got going! Unfortunately ran out of coal

Merrett fantasy line a bit brutal. Got deducted a tackle after the game to land under the Ladbrokes line at 115, but still landed overs for the other bookies.

Spewing about the total too. Not often a total backer, but was feeling good about the overs with 93 points at the half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back