AFL 2021 AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

5u - Mitchell over 32.5 disposals - $1.87 - PointsBet

Perfect match for him today. Looking like they’re going to be playing in heavy rain most of the afternoon with Perth looking at 8-20mm worth of rain. This means more contested footy, more stoppages etc. perfect for Mitchell. In rounds 1 and 2 he was back to his best amassing 39 and 37 disposals but He’ll be looking to bounce back after receiving a hard tag last week. Walsh 37, Cripps 34, Oliver 35 have all had big days on the dockers this year. No threat of a tag this week. Has historically had big numbers on them with 32 (reduced quarters, 42 and 37 being his efforts against them as a Hawk.

aye lowkey off topic question but kinda on topic but i withdrawed money from my sportsbet last night, cause its a weekend will i not get my money til monday?

cross game multi for today
Rowe AGS, Miers AGS, Wingard AGS & Mitchell Most Disp GrA $5.48 SB

Just jamming what i think are the 4 best value bets for the day

You know whats going to happen today, a low scoring match between Crows and North, 8 goals to 6 and it will be some random potatoes scoring.

Melbourne will probably play like its their 2021 Grand Final and the Hawks will beat Freo in another low scoring 8 goal to 6 game too.

You know whats going to happen today, a low scoring match between Crows and North, 8 goals to 6 and it will be some random potatoes scoring.

Melbourne will probably play like its their 2021 Grand Final and the Hawks will beat Freo in another low scoring 8 goal to 6 game too.
Only if we've got goalscorer bets on. If we don't they'll do a Tim English and Toby Greene.

BYO Sportsbet
Tex/McAdam 5+ $2.50
Tex/McAdam 7+ $6

Don’t mind this rather than relying on Tex to kick them all. Tex is $6 to kick 6 but I’ll factor in the extra snag for McAdam who’s had 7 goals on the year. Had 2.2 in his only previous matchup with Norf also.

Only if we've got goalscorer bets on. If we don't they'll do a Tim English and Toby Greene.
Sportsbet are the type of campaigner book that would actually turn on the water sprinkler system just before game time to make sure the ground is wet and slippery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BYO Sportsbet
Tex/McAdam 5+ $2.50
Tex/McAdam 7+ $6

Don’t mind this rather than relying on Tex to kick them all. Tex is $6 to kick 6 but I’ll factor in the extra snag for McAdam who’s had 7 goals on the year. Had 2.2 in his only previous matchup with Norf also.
Considering a SGM of Tex 4+/McAdam AGS is $2.62 I reckon that’s a great bet.

5u - Mitchell over 32.5 disposals - $1.87 - PointsBet

Perfect match for him today. Looking like they’re going to be playing in heavy rain most of the afternoon with Perth looking at 8-20mm worth of rain. This means more contested footy, more stoppages etc. perfect for Mitchell. In rounds 1 and 2 he was back to his best amassing 39 and 37 disposals but He’ll be looking to bounce back after receiving a hard tag last week. Walsh 37, Cripps 34, Oliver 35 have all had big days on the dockers this year. No threat of a tag this week. Has historically had big numbers on them with 32 (reduced quarters, 42 and 37 being his efforts against them as a Hawk.

love this.
Im also taking 40+ $6.50 on 365.
Lets hope the pig fills up today

Tex Most
Tex 4+ (3/3)
McAdam 2+ (2/3)
Rowe 2+ (2/3)
McHenry AGS (2/3)
Goldy AGS (2/3)
Scott AGS (2/3)
Thomas AGS (2/3)

$140 SB Boost

Bit of a crack but with 26 goals predicted - stranger things.

aye lowkey off topic question but kinda on topic but i withdrawed money from my sportsbet last night, cause its a weekend will i not get my money til monday?

Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning

McKay their only tall defender? Really have no choice but to get lost in the Fog now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back