AFL 2021 AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs debuting a ruckman so expect English to spend a lot more time in ruck. Bruce/Naughton. Pick one
Under normal circumstances that should be the case but Sweet is up against a guy who isn't even a ruckman so I can see him getting a full match in the ruck. Should be easier than playing against a VFL ruck.

I'm a degenerate so I'll bet on this match for the hell of it.

Will probably not even watch it, will be asleep.

Sweet AGS $2 (Unibet)

Treloar AGS $2 (Unibet)

Naughton 4+, 5+, 6+ @ 3.50, 7.50, 17 (TAB)

Treloar 3+, Sexton 2+, Weller AGS @ $101 (SB)

In the Port match I like Marshall for 4+ @ $17 (Pointsbet) and 5+ @ $41 (TAB)

And Marshall 3+ into Betts 3+ @ $49 (Pointsbet)

All small bets, don't want to eat too much into my winnings from the Sheed Train, saving for Sunday's matches.

I rang DeGoey during the game and told him I have same game multi that involved him kicking a couple of goals and if he could come back onto the field. :$
My lipreading skills are so-so but I thought I saw Howe saying to De Goey something like

'dont worry about it, I dont think you were in bloodret's multis this week'

Gold Coast backline looks seriously undersized. Losing Ballard making them even more exposed. They've brought in Jy Farrar as cover. Jy who?

Might take Naughton/Bruce 6+ @ $2.6 tab. Surely one of them kicks a bag today.

Would think Burgess more likely to get a key forward than Farrar. Probably won't make much of a difference though.

I had a look over all four matches as soon as the Sheed miracle came to pass, I've got punting money to burn.

Did not see a single thing which stood out to me.

Chances are the only bet I will put on today is my house on Port, because it is apparently the bet of the decade.

And by 'house' I mean 2.5 measly units, because that is what iluvparis is doing.

I do expect somebody to kick five goals in the Dogs / Suns match but ****ed if I have any idea who it will be.
I liked King to kick a few against the dogs, but odds a bit short for my liking

really tempted to put naughton for 5 today and bruce for 2 but last time i did that naughton kicked 2 and bruce 10

2u - Marshall 2+ goals - $2.30 - PointsBet
1u - Marshall 3+ goals - $5.50 - PointsBet
0.5u - Marshall 4+ goals - $17 - PointsBet
Marshall has flown a bit under the radar this season kicking 2.1 and 3.1 from his two games played this season. Is a few seasons into the system now and has benefited from putting on some size. Will match up on Plowman at points during the today who has had bags of goals kicked on him this year.

2.5u - Finlayson 2+ goals - $1.85 - TAB
1u - Finlayson 3+ goals - $3.75 - TopSport
0.5u - Finlayson 4+ goals - $8 - TAB

going for the naughton and bruce trains tonight at marvel

$180 Naughton and bruce to combine for 5+ @ 1.67 (SB) BYOB
$20 Naughton 5+ @ 7 (SB)
$20 Bruce 5+ @ 8.50 (SB)
$50 Naughton goal 1st half/2nd half/Bruce goal 1st half/2nd half @ 3.80 (SB BOOSTED)
$10 Naughton goal in each Q @ 14 (SB)
$10 Bruce goal in each Q @ 17.25 (SB)
$10 Naught goal every Q/Bruce goal every q @ 296 (SB BOOSTED)

Any reason why you're so confident they're going to beat a premiership contender?
Well I called Carlton to beat Freo two weeks ago and everyone said I was mad. port are missing a few and it is in Melbourne which is a massive factor largely overlooked. Carlton are in good form as well.

Well I called Carlton to beat Freo two weeks ago and everyone said I was mad. port are missing a few and it is in Melbourne which is a massive factor largely overlooked. Carlton are in good form as well.
Carlton were favorites to beat Freo, not a massive call. Agree about MCG but there's no way carlton should be favorites tonight

little bit of a fun multi to sweat for tonight

$50 2g Finlayson/2g Papley/2g Charlie Cameron/2g Tipa/2g Betts/2g Marshall @ 136.67 (SB) Boosted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got 2 AGS bets on
Naughton 3+
Bruce 3+
English 1+
Bont 1+
Lipinski 1+
Treloar 1+
all that @ 17

then did a really silly out there one over the next 2 games
Naughton 4+
Bruce 2+
Papley 2+
Riccardi 2+
Greene 3+
Franklin 3+
@ 125 boosted up to @ 139

Got a few SGM bets on for the next couple as well. Bonus $50 if 1 leg loses.

Bulldogs 1-39
Burgess AGS
Macrae Grp1
@ $11.50

Bulldogs 1-39
Burgess 2+
Rankine 2+
@ $41.75

Sydney 1-39
Bobby Hill AGS
Wicks AGS
@ $5.00

Sydney 1-39
Bobby Hill 2+
Wicks 2+
@ $30.00

going the Rankine train
2+ $3.75
3+ $11
4+ $46
SB

Can't resist those odds

These derby’s tend to be low scoring.
Syd 1-39/150pts or less
$10.60 SB small play

seen a bit of Toby Greene playing this season. Happy to take the PointsBet promo on Greene and Franklin to combine for 3+ Goals in the 1st half at $3.00

Remove this Banner Ad

Back