AFL 2021 AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Early one for next week.

5u - Brisbane SU - $1.94 - SB
Carlton don’t look up to it and looks like Weitering is done. He has been phenomenal the last 24 months. With new concussion protocols that’ll be a massive loss for them and should really open up the game for the likes of Hipwood and Daniher. Lions look to be building into the season and Neale has looked to finally got himself healthy and building into form.

Don't see how Port aren't bigger favs here.

6u - Port Win @ $1.90
3u - Port 1-39 @ $2.40

Marshall 2+
Motlop 2+
Port Win
2u @ $10

Taken about 3u worth of SGM with Marshall & Motlop 2+, 3+, 4+
Ugghh should have taken Gray and Georgiadis instead of Marshall & Motlop.

Cashed out the 1-39 bet for even money. I think Port will run over them in the last and win by 40+

Early one for next week.

Carlton don’t look up to it and looks like Weitering is done. He has been phenomenal the last 24 months. With new concussion protocols that’ll be a massive loss for them and should really open up the game for the likes of Hipwood and Daniher. Lions look to be building into the season and Neale has looked to finally got himself healthy and building into form.
Weitering has done a Lazarus and is back on the field.

Adam Saad is a dumb muppet that is all

Dead set 1 useless possession you useless crab

Early one for next week.

Fwiw weitering will play as he came back on

Weitering has done a Lazarus and is back on the field.
Fwiw weitering will play as he came back on
Unreal. The bloke looked dead.

Still happy with the bet, will be potential to hedge, but Brisbane still shorten during the week. Slow start for them this year but a level above Carlton with much more value on their wins. Will be a tough time for Carlton dealing with Daniher, Hipwood, Cameron.

Don't mind Rory lobb for a few tomorrow against Adelaide's small backline. Players to kick multiples against Adelaide this year include Goldstein, Larkey, Burgess, King, Franklin, Hickey and Logan McDonald... basically anyone over 190 cm. Rory's 206 cm and the Crows don't have a match up for him.

Lobb 2+ @ $3.9 pb
Lobb 3+ @ $13
Lobb 4+ @ $51

Don't mind Rory lobb for a few tomorrow against Adelaide's small backline. Players to kick multiples against Adelaide this year include Goldstein, Larkey, Burgess, King, Franklin, Hickey and Logan McDonald... basically anyone over 190 cm. Rory's 206 cm and the Crows don't have a match up for him.

Lobb 2+ @ $3.9 pb
Lobb 3+ @ $13
Lobb 4+ @ $51
Lobb, Taberner, Treacy, Darcy could all rotate and kick goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its because it's highly unlikely he kicks 0.6 again or even 0.3 tomorrow after last week. So you are thinking he's due for a goal or two.

That too and the fact I could have had caviars last week, although the Will Hayward train today helped

Cats vs Roos

Here are my plays

Miers 3+ $6, 4+ $15 (sportsbet). We are his bunnies. A bit like Josh Bruce. Always has a day out against North.

Henry 2+ goals $3.90 (pointsbet) Kicked two goals in Rd 3 and Rd 4.

Goldstein AGS $2.25 (Unibet) and 2+ $6.50 (TAB) Campbell in means Goldstein goes forward more, kicked two last week.

Sam de Koning AGS $3.50 (Unibet) Named forward but might play back or maybe even ruck. If forward, this value is good.

I figure McKay goes to Hawkins, which leaves only one decent defender (Bonar).

The rest of the North defence is mediocre at best. Somebody in blue and white hoops is going to kick a few goals.

I'm hoping it is Miers, Henry, and SDK, in that order.

Also is it just me or is $226 for the draw a little crazy? It is usually priced at $50 or so.

I'll be honest, I had a nibble. North might be trash but the Cats don't seem like world-beaters.

Two losses, two wins, and those wins were by a combined six points against the Hawks and Brisbane at home.

Geelong's slow, boring style of play suits North perfectly, because we're crap, but have decent speed up forward.

Could be one of those 'park the bus and hit on the counter' operations, EPL soccer style.

As my old mate Zondor would say, this could be a 69-69 stalemate come full time :stern look

Lobb 2+ @ $3.9 pb
Lobb 3+ @ $13
Lobb 4+ @ $51
Odds blasted in, 4+ now $18

Anyone like the look of Crawf’s Multi for the weekend with TAB under Today’s Offers? WC 1-39/WB 20+/PA 1-39. $9. Max bet $50. Apologies if already posted. Same bet with TAB only pays $5.66 if multi’d up
Cheers Crawf for the fill up

There's been a lot made of Freo's inability to play away from home but I'm not buying that. Round 1 they were undermanned in KPF stocks and May and Lever made them pay, but they were getting it in plenty. Losing to Melbourne by 22 points is not disgraceful.

They were 2 men down Vs Carlton, with no Fyfe and the mids were well beaten. -21 for inside 50's. I can't see the Crows with their one A grade midfielder dominating the Dockers on ball brigade. Even NM who were two men down matched Adelaide for inside 50's for most of the match until the fewer rotations got to better of them. 53-59

Personally I think Freo have a superior midfield and should win the inside 50 count comfortably. Their forward line is looking as good as it has all season with Lobb, Tabs, Walters, Schultz and Freddy playing together for the first time this year and they should be able to hit the scoreboard.

2u Fremantle 1-39 $2.50

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back