Last edited:

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
A few that I'm thinking about

Port -26.5 + 40+. Port thrive on beating average teams.
Pies -5.5, they will respond will also look at first quarter again.
WC +3.5, Geelong are barely there at the moment, they used to switch up between game plans to suit, now they don't even seem to have one.
Tigers -11.5, Melb are going well but this will be their first test. (no I don't count Geelong.)
Dogs -19.5 Don't need to write much about this one.

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Degenerates cant even wait for the current round to be finished. We need our next fix.
i had a bet on that you were going to say that...

love the dogs -19.5, lions -6.5, and WC +3.5.
considering going hard on WC +3.5 line and a little on something like a WC -14.5
also tempted to go the North +41.5 considering that the ''geelong -54.5 line'' got smashed by north today - it could be too big once again..

geelong $1.90 line currently is -6.5 on lads/tab but -3.5 on sb..

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
just a note to West Coast backers, the Eagles are notoriously bad at that venue. (I said the same thing today about the Dockers against Adelaide, so they don't have to last forever)

But the way Geelong have been playing this season , leaves little confidence for backers there.

Eagles were OK against a depleted Collingwood but playing conditions are very different to Geelong.

That extra 2 day break could be the difference IMO.

just a note to West Coast backers, the Eagles are notoriously bad at that venue.

But the way Geelong have been playing this season , leaves little confidence for backers there.

Eagles were OK against a depleted Collingwood but playing conditions are very different to Geelong.

That extra 2 day break could be the difference IMO.
The Eagles generally dont like playing footy, east of metropolitan Melbourne and south of metropolitan Melbourne.

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
Dogs -19.5 Don't need to write much about this one.
There's a lot to write about this one. Dogs have had a very easy draw so far. This is their first away game, against a GWS team who have hit some form and just knocked off sydney at the SCG. First real test for the dogs. GWS always get up for this game there's a history with these two.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
AFL YTD:
26/44 won +19.04% ROI

Early looks at Round 6:
Eagles either at the +line or H2H. Geelong just aren't clicking and I think the Eagles after their away loss to the Saints will be keen to show they can play well outside of Perth.

Brisbane H2H against Carlton, currently $1.71. Brisbane are finding some mojo and Carlton are proving they are still Carlton. Looks value.

Melbourne + line could also be good.

5 Bucks

All Australian
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Like the Giants at the line. Have been having a red hot go lately and I think they match up well with Taylor, Keefe and Haynes if necessary to combat the three talls.

Hogan a chance to make his club debut while Himmelberg and Finlayson have been going okay and Toby is a star.

Taranto, Ward, Hopper, Green with Daniels and Kelly pushing up is talented enough to match the Dogs midfield.

Dogs have been white hot but that form doesn't last forever. Maybe they took the foot off the pedal but Gold Coast outscored them in the second half and they looked pretty average at times. Haven't left Victoria yet either so Canberra might bring them back to the pack a little.

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
There's a lot to write about this one. Dogs have had a very easy draw so far. This is their first away game, against a GWS team who have hit some form and just knocked off sydney at the SCG. First real test for the dogs. GWS always get up for this game there's a history with these two.

I wouldn't call their draw easy, average is probably more suited similar to the giants draw if not harder. They are also leading almost every important statistical differences (albeit playing north would buff that).

Richmond $1.62 v the Dees must be the hypelord special this week?
iluvparis is busy liquidating all of his assets as we speak, if he was astute he began the process when the Blues were $1.90 v the Lions during the 1st quarter against Port.

iluvparis is busy liquidating all of his assets as we speak, if he was astute he began the process when the Blues were $1.90 v the Lions during the 1st quarter against Port.

Waiting for the mug modellers to jump on board us again during the week because we had more scoring shots and i50s or some bullshit.

Waiting for the mug modellers to jump on board us again during the week because we had more scoring shots and i50s or some bullshit.
Lets not forget the hipster Melbourne bandwagon supporters getting on the "good odds" for a Melbourne win.

Tigers odds I think will come in as the we approach the game. Wouldnt surprise me to be around $1.75 at the bounce.

Back