AFL 2021 AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets not forget the hipster Melbourne bandwagon supporters getting on the "good odds" for a Melbourne win.

Tigers odds I think will come in as the we approach the game. Wouldnt surprise me to be around $1.75 at the bounce.

Hoping both Tiges and Lions drift - might have to be another multi week for hypelord faders

North are giving up lots of uncontested possessions.
Blake Acres hasn't been setting the world on fire so far, but should be finding lots of space on the wing. He cleared 20+ 4/7 times last year.
20+ $2.75
25+ $10
30+ $51
TAB

I'd argue that the 1.70 for the Tigers to win next week Vs WB is even better than v Melb. Dogs high possession footy might come undone Vs the Richmond swarm of pressure.

I'd argue that the 1.70 for the Tigers to win next week Vs WB is even better than v Melb. Dogs high possession footy might come undone Vs the Richmond swarm of pressure.

Nah dogs a much better side than the frauds that are Melbourne.

Dogs bat deep in terms of quality compared to Melbourne.

At first glance, Sydney & Brisbane at the line looks to be a steal?
Their ruckman, full back, full forward, gun medium forward are all missing and the young kids are already starting to drop off a bit. Shorter preseason this year can't be understated so the matches v Bris and Richmond aren't the same as if they were playing them in the last month of the season so don't get too caught up in it. Gold Coast aren't great but on their home deck they can be competitive.

Fiorini is probably back in this week, anyone keen for more punishment?

2021 Demons are the 2017 Tigers. Got to be brave and cop the pointing and laughing early days before cashing in end of season with the last laugh.

Strong quality and depth on every line and now ready to bring Weid and BBB into the forward line. Boy oh boy. Look out. 😎

Would be nice if they had a full list to pick from against the Tigs but got to get on now in case they unleash and odds plummet.

Dees Premiers, Minor Prems and Top 4
C Tracc and Maxy for the Brownlow + doubles

Maybe even a sneaky on Weid and BBB for the Coleman to go full hype.

Come on lads someone else out there has to be brave and jump on with me. Ride out the laughs until we've got that massive spring bank.

No repeat Dee train members. First timers only

2021 Demons are the 2017 Tigers. Got to be brave and cop the pointing and laughing early days before cashing in end of season with the last laugh.

Strong quality and depth on every line and now ready to bring Weid and BBB into the forward line. Boy oh boy. Look out. 😎

Would be nice if they had a full list to pick from against the Tigs but got to get on now in case they unleash and odds plummet.

Come on lads someone else out there has to be brave and jump on with me. Ride out the laughs until we've got that massive spring bank.

Melbourne have a solid well balanced team no doubt about it. But im not a fan at all of Goodwin and come finals time i can see them disapointing. They lack a real quality tall forward as well.

Strong quality and depth on every line and now ready to bring Weid and BBB into the forward line. Boy oh boy. Look out.

You do post some questionable content like NM to beat WB but I'm on the Melbourne bandwagon with you. Top 4 contender, outside chance to beat Richmond while Tracca and Gawn are top 5 players. Oliver, May, Lever absolute guns and Pickett well on the way.

Melbourne have a solid well balanced team no doubt about it. But im not a fan at all of Goodwin and come finals time i can see them disapointing. They lack a real quality tall forward as well.

Ben Brown 4th, 2nd and 2nd in the Coleman playing for North pre injury. Could crack the ton with Tracc and go feeding it to him now

They are the 20xx North - that year they started on fire and then scraped into the top 8 - an utter myth.

I wouldn't call their draw easy, average is probably more suited similar to the giants draw if not harder. They are also leading almost every important statistical differences (albeit playing north would buff that).
They haven't left Victoria and played all teams that are struggling, minus west coast but that was at Marvel. Played Brisbane in terrible conditions. They're playing well, but still need to play away/against the top teams to see where they're at

They are the 20xx North - that year they started on fire and then scraped into the top 8 - an utter myth.

Nows the time to jump off that ship mate. Get to have your cake all the previous years and eat it too. Fill up job. Dont be one of the blokes who just rides a train out til it crashes. Get ahead of the curve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nows the time to jump off that ship mate. Get to have your cake all the previous years and eat it too. Fill up job. Dont be one of the blokes who just rides a train out til it crashes. Get ahead of the curve

Any train involving Melbourne is most likely heading to Granville (or Auschwitz)

Might be a bit of a 'He's Due' factor, but Charlie Cameron's odds look super enticing
2+ $2.50
3+ $6
4+ $17
5+ $67
TAB

Saad was very proppy last week, if he fails to get up i especially like it as the Carlton backline will be looking pretty slow.

Might be a bit of a 'He's Due' factor, but Charlie Cameron's odds look super enticing
2+ $2.50
3+ $6
4+ $17
5+ $67
TAB

Saad was very proppy last week, if he fails to get up i especially like it as the Carlton backline will be looking pretty slow.

I'll have a nibble at 4+ given we are a rabble and the win line is probably mispriced.

Too early for a tickets for the Riccardi train?
2+ $3.50
3+ $10
4+ $31

Yes it’s vs Western Bulldogs but GWS go decent at Canberra and he’s clearly the one priced at overs. 5 games in reduced season last year and kicked 2,4,2,0,1. Only played 2 games this year and kicked 1 and 1. Last quarter 2nd up vs Swans was his best for the year. He’ll be up and about Friday night!!

Brent Daniels and Bobby Hills odds both look enticing
@6/6.50 for 2+ respectively
@26
@101

It's a question of which one to take personally. Hill had the first 2 shots of the match on sat, finished on 2 behinds. Daniel finished on 1.1. Both are capable of kicking goals, I'm leaning towards Hill who spends more time forward.

Vandermeer 4+ @101

Last edited:
They haven't left Victoria and played all teams that are struggling, minus west coast but that was at Marvel. Played Brisbane in terrible conditions. They're playing well, but still need to play away/against the top teams to see where they're at

Fair points, it'll be an interesting game and will tell us a bit about both teams. Not ready to trust GWS yet they've done this before, would be less bullish if it was at spotless.

27 last week.

Moore playing forward and Howe out injured saw him take every kick in when he was on the field (6/7) and those 3 have previously been sharing it pretty evenly.

Last week he said he wants to be more aggressive and it showed in his desire to win more of the ball.

Cleared the 20 disposal (25 adjusted) mark 8/17 times last year in regular season short quarters.

Cleared the 16 disposal (20 adjusted) mark 13/17 times last year in regular season short quarters.

That's without the new kick in rules that basically force the kicker to play on and get another stat.

$2.50 for 20+ for a guy now taking all the kick ins is a gift.

Crisp playing midfield this season is yet another thing working in Maynard's favour too.

I've been more bearish on North so far this season than anybody but the 42 point line this weekend seems a little too high.

If any combination of Polec, Dumont, Corr or Tarrant return, I could see North giving the Dockers a run for their money.

Cunnington is back and in form, and Goldstein can beat Darcy/Lobb.

The problem right now is the number of kids being asked to do too much running, hence the importance of Polec / Dumont.

Will await the teamsheets with interest.

Brent Daniels and Bobby Hills odds both look enticing
@6/6.50 for 2+ respectively
@26
@101

It's a question of which one to take personally. Hill had the first 2 shots of the match on sat, finished on 2 behinds. Daniel finished on 1.1. Both are capable of kicking goals, I'm leaning towards Hill who spends more time forward.

I played Hill 2,3 and also played Vandermeer at similar prices for 2 and 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back