AFL 2021 AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Coll/GC game is at the MCG
Regardless I like the Suns at the + too.
Pies are like the meat pies you forgot were in the oven and pull them out 2 hours later
They are more like the Pies you get at a food court drowned in tomato sauce only to realize what you are eating is not meat, but the missing alley cat at the back.

Tigers McIntosh $3 to get 20 possies on Lads

Was $10 for 25 but it disappeared while I was looking at it.....

Actually, might struggle to get to 20
The value isn't there, I'd probably pass on that mate, his role is nothing to do with accumulation, he's only hit the 20 mark 1/5 games this year and averages 14.7 across his career. You'd want more than $3

I never bet against my own team but I saw that earlier and thought everyone should be all over that. I think it's 7-10 points too low as a line and honestly we could lose by 30+
Yep. The only question is can the dogs play the same brand at the MCG. Dusty out is worth at least a goal on the spread too

iluvparis the apocalypse is happening.

Guess who has been predicted to win the 2021 Flag.

screenshot-from-2021-04-26-16-43-12-png.1112193

He'll have a panic attack at that.

On a serious note, he's right about Melbourne. It's only R7. They still have to get to/win a GF to prove themselves.
They still have to win credibility and win a Final after their fiasco in the prelim a few years back.

With that said, I do think they will go deep into September. Problem is, is that they will most likely need to beat the Power, Dogs, Tigers to win the flag.

Winning a big H&A game is one thing, when its sudden death final, some players s**t themselves. Melbourne players already proven they can s**t the bed.

Wowee, three pages already!

Early thoughts, that’ll likely change.

No bets yet.

Dogs - Midfield dominance clearly. Still waiting for their backline to get shown up though. Think the midfield is protecting the defence still.

Suns - Still get severely underrated time and time again simply due to the fact that they’re the suns. Collingwood overrated due to being Collingwood.

GWS - Coughed up a game in adelaide last year, probably enough to make them not take the Crows who I think are tiring lightly. Bigger bodies should help.

Hawks - coached better

Lions - up and about. Home crowd. Port carrying bruises and bumps

Geelong - season starting win on the weekend. Old squad finally on the move now. Think SCG will suit Geelong

Melbourne - duh

Carlton - can’t say why at the moment. Just do. Have actually bet the match result in everyone one of their games bar one, been on the right side every time.

West Coast - hopefully McGovern out and Freos big win give us a nice little drift and can back ag $1.80

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 7.09.02 PM.png

i know he has had a slow start to this year, but how is ricardi these prices? all over these. Hopper and kelly less than ricardi? seems crazy to me! Comes up against the crows on a saturday afternoon, who seem to leak goals, with weather forecast fine and 26 degrees. Still remember him crushing it on debut with 4 last year!

riccardi train boys!

View attachment 1112210

i know he has had a slow start to this year, but how is ricardi these prices? all over these. Hopper and kelly less than ricardi? seems crazy to me! Comes up against the crows on a saturday afternoon, who seem to leak goals, with weather forecast fine and 26 degrees. Still remember him crushing it on debut with 4 last year!

riccardi train boys!
He burnt me last week.
so * it I’m doubling down on it.

Dogs hype is less deserving than Melbourne. Yes the midfield is godly but old Stefan already showing signs of becoming medium rare, Naughton can't kick straight, Bevo loves to mix things up for no apparent reason when things are running smoothly and the key defenders aren't anything to write home about. Team defense is solid at the moment but can easily see a big forward combo getting ahold of them.

May and Lever Vs Keith and Gardner/Cordy/Young/Wood? No comparison.

TJ + Jack, Hawkins + Cameron, Dixon + Georgie/Marshall, Joe + Eric, JJK + Darling + Oscar, Weid + Brown + McDonald.

So far they've come up against the Lions duo and passed the test. Joe looked disinterested and Hipwood took 11 marks. 3 goals between them is a pass mark for the Dogs.

JJK, Darling and Medium Oscar kicked 11 between them.

Corbett was taking contested marks at will and kicked 3 goals. Josh Corbett. That's 5 between him and King in a thrashing.

Toby Greene is playing like a key forward and kicked 4.

Mihocek and Cox with 4 between them.

Tldr; Lynch + Riewoltd to kick 5+ easily.

View attachment 1112210

riccardi train boys!
Doubt he even makes the cut this week. Will make way for Hogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He burnt me last week.
so fu** it I’m doubling down on it.

has played collingwood, sydney and the dogs, pies and sydney have decent defences and the dogs had all the ball. Should get more chances vs the crows on a saturday arvo game. Just think the prices are crazy, 71 for 4?!

Dogs hype is less deserving than Melbourne. Yes the midfield is godly but old Stefan already showing signs of becoming medium rare, Naughton can't kick straight, Bevo loves to mix things up for no apparent reason when things are running smoothly and the key defenders aren't anything to write home about. Team defense is solid at the moment but can easily see a big forward combo getting ahold of them.

May and Lever Vs Keith and Gardner/Cordy/Young/Wood? No comparison.

TJ + Jack, Hawkins + Cameron, Dixon + Georgie/Marshall, Joe + Eric, JJK + Darling + Oscar, Weid + Brown + McDonald.

So far they've come up against the Lions duo and passed the test. Joe looked disinterested and Hipwood took 11 marks. 3 goals between them is a pass mark for the Dogs.

JJK, Darling and Medium Oscar kicked 11 between them.

Corbett was taking contested marks at will and kicked 3 goals. Josh Corbett. That's 5 between him and King in a thrashing.

Toby Greene is playing like a key forward and kicked 4.

Mihocek and Cox with 4 between them.

Tldr; Lynch + Riewoltd to kick 5+ easily.
From memory it was wet vs the Lions too?

Serial Maniac multi for the week
Riccardi 3+, Suns +14.5, Ed Langdon 30+
$122.16
SB

Think Riccardi makes way for Hogan, but have put the bet on anyways, will void if he’s out. Silly price imo
Look if Hogan rolls an ankle at training this week, we're laughing.

FYI Im not suggesting anyone go out and take his legs out at training either. :$

Look if Hogan rolls an ankle at training this week, we're laughing.

FYI Im not suggesting anyone go out and take his legs out at training either. :$

surely someone here knows the GWS chef to concoct a special meal

From memory it was wet vs the Lions too?
Not really an issue considering Naughton and English had 13 scoring shots between them, it was just a case of Lions being outplayed. 61-44 inside 50's

With Ryder rumoured to be returning this week, does Marshall interest anyone for goals vs a Hawthorn backline that let Thilthorpe kick five last week? Or should we wait until Ryder's named to play first?

And does anyone think Thilthorpe backs it up this week? Currently 15-1 for 4 and 61-1 for 5 at SB. Much shorter odds at Neds.

Edit: as I was typing my post, Thilthorpe's odds came in at SB. Probably Mouncey or Robo87 smashing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back