Remove this Banner Ad

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The money for 3+ feels good, but the empty feeling after he passed off the 4th goal with minutes left...

I feel for you guys, the passing off is the worst. I think we have all been there.

Better he had no chance for a 4th, then to see all those units disappear with a give off.

Lewis#3

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2008
Wodonga
AFL Club
West Coast
would be interested to see the results of just fading the team that all the money comes for overall for the year. Bulldogs, crows, freo and bombers all backed into almost favourites and getting beat quite convincingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
would be interested to see the results of just fading the team that all the money comes for overall for the year. Bulldogs, crows, freo and bombers all backed into almost favourites and getting beat quite convincingly.
Money came in for Lions too and they smashed Port.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
not sure about that.
Money came for Richmond, GC, Saints & Brisbane this week & all won convincingly too

iluvparis

Import Whisperer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Carlton were heavily backed last two weeks and didn't give a yelp in either game

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
not sure about that.
Money came for Richmond, GC, Saints & Brisbane this week & all won convincingly too
Out of those 4, Im kicking myself for not taking the Tigers.

Sure Tigers lost to Port (though I thought they would) and the Dees, but at the decent odds offered for them v Dogs, you could have made up your losses.

Remove this Banner Ad