AFL 2021 AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
betts kicked 4 behinds last week and looked ok.
odds arent too bad for him
2u betts 2+ 2.88 sb
1u betts 3+ @7.50 sb

0.5u betts 4g+ @23 sb
1u betts 2 tippa 2 @4.75
Not bad Eddie, you get a pass today. Just get 4 next time ok?

5u sgm - redden 20+ 5/5 serong 20+ 6/6 , kennedy ags @2 sb

3u - Kennedy and Darling 5+ goals combined - $2.60 - SB
1u - Kennedy and Darling 6+ goals combined - $4 - SB
tailed 2u and 1u

Made a slight recovery from Brayshaw failure today. bonus bets back on my multi as Serong finished short on 18.
Congrats to the people who got on Jones!
cheers for the kennedy darling combo find 'Ohh OK'.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A couple of nice wins in amongst a sea of trash. Worst weekend of the season on the punt for me.

One more goal from Bolton, Marhshall or Jones would have changed things dramatically. Oh well.

Still, a lot of fun was had, and that's what it's all about (for degenerates like me) :thumbsu:

Massive Round!

AFL Round 7 Record
W/L: 23-15
P/L: +37.055 units

AFL 2021 Record
W/L: 163-167
P/L: +126.41 units
Well done champ, impressive, you have had a wonderful season. :thumbsu:

I would have beaten you if the Roos won by 40+ though. :drunk:

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Nah I don’t.

Profit divided by units staked?

Would’ve been 49.4% this round. I can’t be bothered going back and manually doing it for each round though!
Great season. I tend to track ROI% as I figure I can always scale my units/dollars up if it's successful.

Great season. I tend to track ROI% as I figure I can always scale my units/dollars up if it's successful.
Once you set it up in excel, everything just self populates by itself for me. It makes for good analysis when you look back at the year on reflection.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Once you set it up in excel, everything just self populates by itself for me. It makes for good analysis when you look back at the year on reflection.
Yeh I started off really well, I'm well up on AFL ROI but NRL has hammered me the last couple rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 7

1U - ESS H2H @ 2.25 (365) - missed the early 2.35 but 2.25 still too good to give up against a team that is a complete and utter rabble. The dopers love nothing more than sticking it to the Blues when they are up and about.
0.1U - NM 40+ @ 376 (sports) - funny things happen down in Tassie and happy to take 300/1 that Melbourne have been drinking their own bathwater after this last week.

4-4, +1.266

Hostage to variance this week with the inaccurate blues pulling a 19.9 out of their rectum. The North 40+ arb meant we loss less than a unit though.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve done excel spreadsheets in the past, always end up falling behind and it becoming a mountain of work 😅

I’ve done excel spreadsheets in the past, always end up falling behind and it becoming a mountain of work 😅
Ive always found you need to dump the bets straight away once you place them, otherwise you will never get them done.

The only time this is an issue for me, is in that frantic 5 mins before a game and you are trying to smash multiple markets before the game starts. You see a train you like and youre desperate to catch that ride. lol.

Im not sure if it was you that said it, but our Forum is like an eerie quiet place just before the game starts, everyone is here online but no one is posting as everyone is busy placing bets frantically.

Thats until a train takes off.

For me its usually cursing why I didnt board it in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back