1620107110551.png

Last edited:

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Big on GC against saints as outsiders at home.
Keeping an eye on the Pies, north had a good game but if that line goes into the teens ill be on the pies.
Doggies -19.5, should regain English who I think is very important to their lineup.
Tigers to demolish Geelong. Will have dusty back and potentially vlastuin.

Others somewhat keen on
Freo at home
Port the minus
GWS the minus

That's how you end up like this, Carlton have given dogs two 10 goal beltings in the last 2 years, wouldn't touch the game
I think you are taking this too literally on this forum.

With 5 underdogs at the start of the betting week getting up, I wouldnt be banking on any bet in general, let alone a minor H&A game.

Port v Crows shapes like a repeat of Wc vs Freo tbh
Unlike Freo, we make sure we win the off field fights if we lose the match. :drunk:

Sorry its a local joke amongst degenerate Crows supporters on here that know, made infamous when Riccuito took on a few Port players on his own at a pub by the beach. Ramsgate Hotel.

Just another day in paradise in SA.

One thing led to another and next thing instead of 300 people being inside the Ramsgate, there were 300 people outside the Ramsgate and there’d been a bit of shenanigans go on.”

Once they got over there, not all of the players were so forthright.

“There was reports of someone hiding under a table, there was reports of someone hiding in the rose garden across the road,” Ricciuto said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you are taking this too literally on this forum.

With 5 underdogs at the start of the betting week getting up, I wouldnt be banking on any bet in general, let alone a minor H&A game.

Nah Dogs are stone cold morals to beat Carlton - might have to start looking at 130 point margin markets

Don't worry he's waiting for the same market as you are. 😆
Bigfooty posters waiting for the markets to open. Degenerates get a life. Sorry thats meant to be "investors". burge13

W0szq1k.gif

As you can see I still own my TV. :$

NonPhixion

AFL YTD:
35/63 WON
+11.25% ROI

Costing me is the disposal and goalscorer bets, I know a lot of people on here are profiting but I seem to be trailing the wrong tips :(
Just be careful about one or two on here that appear that they are on every single train and yet not mention a single thing prior to the game whatsoever.

I'll be all over Stephenson goals when they come out. He's gonna be fired up
This is what I like to see, because I know you, if Stephenson plays like a spud on Saturday, you will tear him a new one during and after the game! :D

5 Bucks

All Australian
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Like the Port -28.5

Coming off a loss up against a Crows team who are very thin in the midfield. Port should overwhelm them out of the middle. Crows lost the clearances 17-41 vs GWS.

Speaking of GWS, they look like a different team this year. Whitfield stepped back in seamlessly and that midfield is still one of the best in the league. Playing with defensive intensity for the first time ever. Hogan up and about, Sam Taylor just about the best key defender in the game at the moment. Should account for the Bombers easily at home. Line should be twice as many points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back