AFL 2021 AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want something that makes you real mad, at about 3:30 on the clock he hand balls it (IMO) but didn’t get a stat for it
Yep. They missed one there still refreshing aimlessly holding out hope they add it

I'm liking the Charlie train...
Me too. ive collated the cameron posts.
noticed C.Camerons last 3 games as a lion vs dockers 2018-2020 his scores are: 4.2, 3.2, 3.0.
It seems he loves playing the dockers.. or the dockers defence cant contain him.. or both. -not much value on his odds tho.
I don't think Freo have that kind of player in defence to match up for him in terms of speed and size.
hmm.. the best odds i can find is at tab...:
2g+ @1.65 (or sgm lions win into cameron 2g @1.85)
3g+ @3 (or sgm lions win into cameron 3g @3.30)
4g+ @6.5
5g+ @15
6g+ @51

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too. ive collated the cameron posts.

hmm.. the best odds i can find is at tab...:
2g+ @1.65
3g+ @3
4g+ @6.5
5g+ @15
6g+ @51

Really like the 3,4, 5+

Other one I don't mind is a Daniher train. He's one that could have 10+ shots...it's just how many he kicks straight!

Footy is 90% above the shoulders, as they say.

Anybody reckon the Hawks might get up tomorrow on the back of the news about O'Meara?

Or do you think it will rattle them and they'll be deflated and lacklustre?

img_20210508_114555_1-jpg.1121409

Dogs have a strange looking team named. 6 defenders + on the bench we've got Daniel, Cordy and the man who I expect to be the one to play forward Crozier. Maybe it'll be Caleb, maybe JJ but I'll put my money on it being Croz.

AGS 3.60 Lads

Dogs have a strange looking team named. 6 defenders + on the bench we've got Daniel, Cordy and the man who I expect to be the one to play forward Crozier. Maybe it'll be Caleb, maybe JJ but I'll put my money on it being Croz.

AGS 3.60 Lads

Stupid question and I know he was great in the Grand Final, but how on earth does JJ still get a spot? He's been awful all season after being average last season.

Freo kicked 18 behinds Vs Hawthorn. Hartley had 20 kicks among his 25 disposals because he took the bulk of the kick ins. The bloke can roost it to the centre circle. He'll probably screw up my Scrimshaw bet but he's good value for 20+

Eagles a pretty accurate team so I won't be expecting as many freebies but he'll get ahold of some. The ball should be in his end of the ground plenty too.

Hartley 20+ $2.75 Lads

25+ is $8.50 if you think he can repeat his statistical output of his only match so far this season.

So, what's the consensus with a really bad Hawthorn team coming in vs West Coast? Into 9.5. Is it purely because they can't play away from home? They can't play away from home against good teams, Hawthorn are very ordinary they could of easily been 0-7 as we speak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back