GEE +8.5 o151.5
GWS -13.5
GC -1.5 u169.5
COL -21.5
SYD +27.5
PA -28.5 o159.5
WC -9.5
WB -20.5 o173.5

Feel like should have been an 8-4 week at minimum. 7 Comfortable wins and a few very close losses. Pies, up by 30 with 5 mins to go, Carlton goal with a minute to go, then a Bulldogs miss. Hindsight, Adelaide over shouldn't have been a play, but blaming GROTTO for that ;)

R8: 7-5 +1.22 u
STD: 27-28 -3.73u
O/A: 377-305 +36.21u

Hindsight, Adelaide over shouldn't have been a play, but blaming GROTTO for that;)
lol. I told you the weather is fine and always like your posts that I agree with. Fairly certain I didnt agree with your overs for that game. Not even hindsight, here I would have taken the unders.

All Crows in here would tell you to have taken unders at AO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. I told you the weather is fine and always like your posts that I agree with. Fairly certain I didnt agree with your overs for that game. Not even hindsight, here I would have taken the unders.

All Crows in here would tell you to have taken unders at AO.
Definitely. Was just having a lend

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 8

Pretty ordinary betting round for hypelord faders. Gold Coast the only real one that appeals against the Aint's but backing bad teams like them is a road to the poor house - so just taking the classic mug multi of the best side in the league and team playing the biggest joke in the league.

1U - Rich/WB @ 2.13 (bet deluxe)

As declared not many real angles around and we should have stayed out but Hypelord faders will 100% not accept 'sorry im on my period so no bets this week' as an answer.

Sadly doesn't look too many angles in Round 9 either.

4-5. +0.266

Stinker on my end! Pretty big swing if Wines gets awarded an extra disposal, but not going to get hopeful. On to next round!

AFL Round 8 Record
W/L: 14-22
P/L: -11.805 units

AFL 2021 Record
W/L: 177-189
P/L: +114.605 units

Remove this Banner Ad

Back