AFL 2021 AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlike the rock solid kebab eaters that always show up and put in top effort

Don't need the same consistency with the odds. Both teams 4-4, Tigers outs piling up and have shown a tendency to roll over and get blown away when a team gets on top of them

A much better bet than backing North against the immortals anyway

Don't need the same consistency with the odds. Both teams 4-4, Tigers outs piling up and have shown a tendency to roll over and get blown away when a team gets on top of them

A much better bet than backing North against the immortals anyway

Exactly - the fact this is a pickem game excluding HGA suggests the Tiges are an obvious bet as the vastly superior side.

If you want to give away obvious free arbs like getting in before the pros North 40+ against the fuschia's be my guest.

Had Really Good Success With The AFL This Year Up 82+ Units I Bet Plain And Simple H2H, Lines Overs And Under Works Great Found A Few Early Gems Found 167.5 For Friday Night Game Reckon That A Bit Low Marvel Expect St Kilda To Snag A Few And The Cats Now Moving The Ball Quicker Should Make High Scoring Then Richmond GWS 161.5 Points Marvel Reckon it Clears That Without Much Of A Doubt 168.5 On TAB Then Essendon -4.5 Agaisn't Freo Looks Goods

Had Really Good Success With The AFL This Year Up 82+ Units I Bet Plain And Simple H2H, Lines Overs And Under Works Great Found A Few Early Gems Found 167.5 For Friday Night Game Reckon That A Bit Low Marvel Expect St Kilda To Snag A Few And The Cats Now Moving The Ball Quicker Should Make High Scoring Then Richmond GWS 161.5 Points Marvel Reckon it Clears That Without Much Of A Doubt 168.5 On TAB Then Essendon -4.5 Agaisn't Freo Looks Goods

my eyes my eyes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont think we will see a Game at the Dome/ Marvel this year where it goes above 220+ points or more for a total game score.

Sportsbet offering $26.00 for Over 220.5 pts or more for Games at the Dome, odds of 100/1 for over 235.5 pts or more.

i dont think we will see a Game at the Dome/ Marvel this year where it goes above 220+ points or more for a total game score.

Sportsbet offering $26.00 for Over 220.5 pts or more for Games at the Dome, odds of 100/1 for over 235.5 pts or more.

If you don't think it'll happen why quote the odds?

Geelong play two styles

1. The methodical, calculated way of bringing the ball from defence to forward

or

2. The risk-taking , adventurous style.

On last Friday night, 1st quarter and the last 5 minutes of the matches , approach 1.

In the 2nd qtr and 3rd quarter method 2.

The only thing about playing style 2, is it requires an all running style which can't lose for 4 quarters. Which style they bring on Friday night? i am not sure. Geelong could play either style and end up winning. Earlier in the season, we were saying they were boring to watch, but if there are behind you can trust them to step on the pedal and up the ante in terms of scoring.

assessing the pace to which a team moves the ball, goes a long way in predicting disposals/ points.

Cats want 16 minute quarters back so they try to chew up 4 minutes every quarter to get their own way. A minute here, two minutes there. It's beautiful to watch Guthrie, Menegola and Duncan get 4 disposals each in a minute. The last two minutes last week would have been painful for the bookies to watch, seeing Guthrie clear 30, then 35 two minutes later.

Also going to try a margin multi:

Syd/Coll - either U 24.5
Haw/Nth - either U 24.5
Rich/GWS - either U 24.5
Port/Dogs - either U 24.5
Ess/Freo - either U 24.5

23.75 (boosted) Neds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back