AFL 2021 AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon the Blues are a good shout to knock off the Dees this week. Dees due a loss. Carlton at the line a good bet

Lol - that is the only 'theory' you could use to have the Blues getting anywhere near the May premiers.

The PB special for Friday night is Geelong to win by 1-100 and Tomahawk to kick a goal @ $3. Err... this feels like a trap and Geelong will somehow end up winning by 101+.

I'm sure you can hedge for that outcome pretty easily.

Lol - that is the only 'theory' you could use to have the Blues getting anywhere near the May premiers.
I will say one thing in defence of your hatred of the Dees, they have yet to be truly tested in the heat of September.

Many teams that have won the flag in April and May have been broken in September when much was expected of them to go all the way and win it.

Cant remember the last time a team won there by 101 points or more..........so your in effectively that bet fails if

Hawkins cant kick a goal or Saints win.

Saints won't win this and Hawkins is every chance to bag a few.

Unless PointsBet have a deal with the players, this bet won't fail. I've taken it for the maximum stake available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant remember the last time a team won there by 101 points or more..........so your in effectively that bet fails if

Unless PointsBet have a deal with the players, this bet won't fail. I've taken it for the maximum stake available.
R3 2021

Dogs by 128 v Roos

He means hedge the 100+ outcome im pretty sure

4 ways for the bet to fail

Cats by 100+
Saints win
Draw
Tomahawk goalless.

Can you though? I know Hawkins scoring a goal is "almost a lock", Tomahawk did have 3 doughnuts last year.

I mean you just throw $5 on Cats to win by 100 points - its 100/1 ffs

Never thought the day would come where I could link Jason Bourne into the Punting Forum. :think:

But if you think you saw him at your local TAB, youre not blind drunk. :drunk:

d7a3b2a391115c9a31286697bc8ceab7

Never thought the day would come where I could link Jason Bourne into the Punting Forum. :think:

But if you think you saw him at your local TAB, youre not blind drunk. :drunk:

d7a3b2a391115c9a31286697bc8ceab7

Big fan of the Capalaba dogs is damo

I will say one thing in defence of your hatred of the Dees, they have yet to be truly tested in the heat of September.

Many teams that have won the flag in April and May have been broken in September when much was expected of them to go all the way and win it.
That's the big question with the dees. They look considerably better than 2018 when they went to a prelim. They just look more comfortable this season, especially with their defensive structure. Finals going to be very interesting, I think they can make the GF and win it if they don't crumble under pressure. Right now, I'd say Geelong should be flag favorites they're starting to look very dangerous considering they're missing their best player.

VFL will be interesting tomorrow. Only Suns game I've seen was against the Swans and they looked very impressive as an underdog. Conversely only Lions game I've seen was against Coburg where they got smashed (physically) in the wet. Think if the line is anything more than 4 goals in favour of the Lions I'll back the Suns.

That's the big question with the dees. They look considerably better than 2018 when they went to a prelim. They just look more comfortable this season, especially with their defensive structure. Finals going to be very interesting, I think they can make the GF and win it if they don't crumble under pressure. Right now, I'd say Geelong should be flag favorites they're starting to look very dangerous considering they're missing their best player.

In squiggle terms they 2018 Demons are far superior to the 2021 version. They are pretenders waiting for the true king (Richmond) to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back