Player Sponsorship 2021 AFL Sponsorship - JOSH DAICOS (Bank details in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

AD2010 you are the lucky winner of the Meet and Greet coffee morning next week:)

Details are:
Please confirm asap

Wow! Fantastic! I would love to go!
That's so exciting as it was one of my preferred prizes.
Thanks so much!:):):)
Can you please PM me your details again?

I think I have sent you a PM with my details.
Please let me know if you can't see it.
You’ll be required to take some photos and give a report😁🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Magpie Girl and BigFooty for the chance to go to the Coffee Morning today.
It was great to meet Josh Daicos and have a chat and hear what he had to say.

It was an interesting morning with about half the players there. I wish I had asked the organisers more about the sponsorship program in 2021. I would have liked to know if there are some players who do not have a sponsor. Some players and their sponsors seemed to have an excellent rapport.

It was held in a function room in the Holden Centre. I was expecting a bit more of the refreshments - large, dry ham and cheese white bread sandwiches (they may have been nice if they had been toasted), and some baked muesli bars and basic coffee.

There were two other groups of sponsors of Josh Daicos present today. One couple have been his sponsor since he started and the other had been with him for two years.

Josh is such a lovely, well-spoken guy and answered all our questions. We found out all about his childhood and the positive influences of his family, especially his dad. He also spoke very highly of his brother Nick. He talked about life as a footballer and the hub life last year. We discussed the 2021 season but not in depth. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1810.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_180f.jpg

Thanks Magpie Girl and BigFooty for the chance to go to the Coffee Morning today.
It was great to meet Josh Daicos and have a chat and hear what he had to say.

It was an interesting morning with about half the players there. I wish I had asked the organisers more about the sponsorship program in 2021. I would have liked to know if there are some players who do not have a sponsor. Some players and their sponsors seemed to have an excellent rapport.

It was held in a function room in the Holden Centre. I was expecting a bit more of the refreshments - large, dry ham and cheese white bread sandwiches (they may have been nice if they had been toasted), and some baked muesli bars and basic coffee.

There were two other groups of sponsors of Josh Daicos present today. One couple have been his sponsor since he started and the other had been with him for two years.

Josh is such a lovely, well-spoken guy and answered all our questions. We found out all about his childhood and the positive influences of his family, especially his dad. He also spoke very highly of his brother Nick. He talked about life as a footballer and the hub life last year. We discussed the 2021 season but not in depth.View attachment 1131486View attachment 1131484

Lovely report, thank you.

Re your query about some players not having sponsors, the answer is yes. In any given season some have no sponsors and others have more than one.

It’s the fate of some players to be more popular than others, I guess.

Did you ask the hard questions AD2010 like
- are the players as aggrieved by the appointment of Bridie to the board as some BF posters?
- have McCreery, Henry, et al embraced the BF rage over the departure of Treloar, Stevo and Phillips?
- why are so many of our players not AFL standard despite that term being undefined?
- why doesn't the club understand that setting goals needs to accord with what BF posters think those goals should be?
- how is IQ coping after being violated by JDG?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back