Player Sponsorship 2021 AFL Sponsorship - JOSH DAICOS (Bank details in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is directed to all the newbies and in particular some of the oldies on our forum.

We lost one of the best Mods on our site in Magpie Girl recently imo.

I am a bit biased because even though I have never met her I count her as a true friend.

She asked me to contact a regular poster on this forum in the past and offer him a helping hand.

He has accepted her above and beyond gesture.

Love you M G and no pressure Temploar but it’s up to you to turn our season around now 😂

They will sense my presence at the ground and just know they have to perform, I assure you all.

This is directed to all the newbies and in particular some of the oldies on our forum.

We lost one of the best Mods on our site in Magpie Girl recently imo.

I am a bit biased because even though I have never met her I count her as a true friend.

She asked me to contact a regular poster on this forum in the past and offer him a helping hand.

He has accepted her above and beyond gesture.

Love you M G and no pressure Temploar but it’s up to you to turn our season around now 😂
Thankyou JB, but I also want to acknowledge the kindness of the member for his generosity in paying for Temploar to be part of the Sponsorship
And to the member who paid for Tradedraft.
They both wish to remain anonymous

It’s kindnesses like these that show that, despite our littles squabbles across the Board we are, overwhelmingly, a group of people who endeavour to support each other in any small way we can💕

Thankyou JB, but I also want to acknowledge the kindness of the member for his generosity in paying for Temploar to be part of the Sponsorship
And to the member who paid for Tradedraft.
They both wish to remain anonymous

It’s kindnesses like these that show that, despite our littles squabbles across the Board we are, overwhelmingly, a group of people who endeavour to support each other in any small way we can💕

Thankyou to my anonymous guardian angel. I am extremely grateful and won't allow the opportunity to go to waste. Looking forward to getting to see some games this year.

Go pies! ☺️

jmac70 here are the details for the Coffee Morning

will you be able to attend?

Hi MG,
Unfortunately, I’m not able to. Can you please offer it to someone else?
All the best,
J
That’s a shame jmac but, thanks, I’ll re-draw

Signed jumper has arrived thanks MG, just need to get it framed and mounted in the study.

I've re-drawn the winner of the coffee morning
Congratulations foreigner

Details below:

Please let me know asap if you are able to attend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, I meant can't be an emergency and to nominate someone else in case he can't go.
Sorry, I meant that if he didn’t, or couldn’t, accept you were the next one drawn out of the barrel

hey Magpie Girl :)

Has the club confirmed the date for the Presidents Lunch yet?

Did we get the Carlton game?
Yes kirby although I've just asked for definite confirmation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back