AFLW 2021 AFLW Fixture, Ticketing info - Updated!

Remove this Banner Ad

BarbieITFC

Team Captain
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ipswich Town FC, Leeds Rhinos
The Giants will relocate to Adelaide on Friday. It means they will be able to enter WA in time for their Round 1 game v Fremantle (again, supposing no other border changes occur, consider that an implied disclaimer in all further discussion).
Huge respect to the GWS players and staff for uprooting their lives to give the season the best chance of kicking off as scheduled.

Last edited:

Teen Wolf

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rancho Carne Toros
For those wondering about timing of ticket sales, the Bulldogs website has this to say:
It is anticipated tickets will go on sale round-by-round for a significant period of the season.

Tickets are currently scheduled to go on sale on Monday January 25 for the Round 1 away match against St Kilda at RSEA Park, with tickets for the first home game at VU Whitten Oval in Round 2 against Carlton on sale from Monday February 1.

Ticket agents will be confirmed shortly, with current on-sale timings subject to change.

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Why move to Adelaide when they could have gone to Canberra, they play a game or two here each season so it would be a more familiar environment.
Guessing because Manuka Oval (usual playing venue) is currently being used for the BBL, and not sure if it's on standby for future BBL matches should changes to that season be required

The current AFLW season has a match scheduled for March 6, so obviously the plan is that the oval will be ready to go for then. But maybe some uncertainty about other currently available facilities, versus ovals being in use for cricket etc

I'm guessing that Adelaide has ready to go options for them

Teen Wolf

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rancho Carne Toros

The following question, and more, covered in the above link.
What do I need to do to attend an AFLW match?
All attendees must obtain a ticket in advance of the match via the assigned ticket agent, this includes juniors under 18 who are entitled to a free ticket. Tickets will not be available for sale at the match.

AFLW Club members will receive instructions from their Club on how to access tickets.
I will post a list of what AFLW members are entitled to at each club, if I'm able to find enough info to complete it.

Remove this Banner Ad