Who wins?

• Queensland

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sims have managed to play for Fiji and NSW.

Origin 1 in Townsville and they’ve sent an extra thousand or so seats up to make it 27,000 seats.
The Sims are even weirder in that Ashton and Korbin are Queensland eligible and have been 19th man for Queensland yet Tariq plays for NSW. Then their sister Ruan plays for NSW and Australia while their other sister CJ was in the Queensland origin training squad.

The Sims are even weirder in that Ashton and Korbin are Queensland eligible and have been 19th man for Queensland yet Tariq plays for NSW. Then their sister Ruan plays for NSW and Australia while their other sister CJ was in the Queensland origin training squad.

Wasn't CJ league while Ruan played Union, or was it the other way round?

The eligibility rules in League are effed up.

Wasn't CJ league while Ruan played Union, or was it the other way round?

The eligibility rules in League are effed up.
Ruan has played both League and Union for Australia. CJ played American Football for a bit and then played League for a bit.

Ruan has played both League and Union for Australia. CJ played American Football for a bit and then played League for a bit.

I seen Ruan play in the womens tournament for Australia.

The womens teams should play before the men at SoO level.

I seen Ruan play in the womens tournament for Australia.

The womens teams should play before the men at SoO level.
They actually prefer it as a separate event and so do the broadcasters. Last years sold out Sunshine Coast Stadium and had 350k viewers across 9 and Fox (it was Fox's highest rating program for the night). In 2019 there was over 10k at North Sydney Oval to watch it and over 500k viewers across 9 and Fox.

They're playing it on the Friday before the Sunday Men's origin which gives it clear air as there is no NRL that week.

They actually prefer it as a separate event and so do the broadcasters. Last years sold out Sunshine Coast Stadium and had 350k viewers across 9 and Fox (it was Fox's highest rating program for the night). In 2019 there was over 10k at North Sydney Oval to watch it and over 500k viewers across 9 and Fox.

They're playing it on the Friday before the Sunday Men's origin which gives it clear air as there is no NRL that week.

On Friday night is a bit of a gamble with so much other sport to watch.

i think it will be:

g1: nsw by 4 points
g2: qld by 8 points
g3: nsw by 10 points

yep i agree gigantic feel game 1 will be close but nsw just game 2 well its in brisbane so qld automatic win and nsw to win in sydney in the decider
series nsw 2-1

NSW need to complete their sets of 6 alot better and only kick on the 5th tackle they must play more direct and dont over use the ball in their back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep i feel game 1 will be qld just like you have a gut feeling qld will do it again this year moving game 1 does not help nsw at all and game 2 is in brisbane so they are up against it.
Best thing for nsw is to control things they can control and go out and win thats all.
Do feel come game 3 sydney it maybe 2-0 qld but i do dearly hope im wrong.
Would love it be 2-0 nsw and making it 3-0 in sydney.
Winner of game 1 will win the shield

Back