LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Yeh thats fine, also has absolutely nothing to do with what i was saying. Were not even disagreeing cause were not arguing about the same thing.
I have never really rated Moses though seems a media darling personally though I find his style quite a bore to watch. Actually prefer most halves to watch whether it be Hughes from Melbourne, Reynolds, Johnston, etc. Just don't like halves that rely mostly on an up and under kick that's a personal view but it's not some. However, I do get its effective. Just prefer running halves that use the backs.

BronCrow

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Neither should have played. Should have been the South’s halves and you didn’t need flipping Korisau on the bench! Who was the numnuts that went full Hinkley and decided you needed a spare hooker when your main one plays 80mins
Absolutely right on the money. As I tried to say, NSW win last night with Reynolds and Walker in the side. Also, Hynes should have come off the bench instead of Koroisau.

BronCrow

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Forgot he was 18th man who was the muppet that picked a second hooker
Fittler I would assume. Then again, Bennett picked both Harry Grant and Jake Friend in game 3 last year. That worked OK.

PS Queensland could have done with Jake Friend in the side this year.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
i think Moses is a very talented player (how I would love him at my club!), and he has been in decent form, as said. And there is clearly a fair bit of animus against him on this thread. But the point about the Souths halves is also a fair one. They have been going well too, especially Walker, and do release their outside backs well. Wighton has always been overrated in my view, and has had an indifferent season anyway at a struggling club.

timokane

All Australian
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
NSW to win it again in 2022 this time it will be 3-0 NSW win and there will be 2 sydney origin games at least 2 to be played in Sydney NSW to win it 2022 3-0

timokane

All Australian
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
All that matters is that NSW won the shield and has the shield and is thier safe keeping.

NSW won and has the shield its home now.

The shield was delivered to NSW RL head quarters in Sydney yesterday and was express cargo delievered.

It arrived yesterday afternoon and is displayed in reception area of NSW RL HQ SYDNEY.

timokane

All Australian
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
MCG is actually a happy hunting ground for NSW they own state of origin at the MCG so you can consider MCG as NSW home game. Anyhow NSW has the shield qld does not.

Anyway MCG is back in 2023 ive heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Falconista

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
MCG is actually a happy hunting ground for NSW they own state of origin at the MCG so you can consider MCG as NSW home game. Anyhow NSW has the shield qld does not.

Anyway MCG is back in 2023 ive heard.
I thought 2023 was Adelaide's turn?
2021 Melb, 2022 Per, 2023 Adel was the original schedule

Falconista

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
Aucklander do you think NZ would turn up for [and appreciate] an origin match? Would be a good way to give back for the past two years the Warriors have endured [because lbh, the Warriors are not getting all their missed home matches back].

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Aucklander do you think NZ would turn up for [and appreciate] an origin match? Would be a good way to give back for the past two years the Warriors have endured [because lbh, the Warriors are not getting all their missed home matches back].
Would probably sell out Eden Park.

timokane

All Australian
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
yep thought game 3 was sloppy on both sides no player could give a @#$% and kept on giving away these 6 agains all the time nsw did this all the time and ref had a shocker and really did not let the game flow at all and was 6 again get to tackle 2 then another 6 again mostly given to qld.

Was a horrible refereed match too and really the players could not care less it felt.

Was a dead rubber.

But its is NSW with the shield.

And has it now.

timokane

All Australian
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
My tip NSW to keep the shield for the next 3 or even 4-5 years at least they in a good position to go on and build an era i like what they are doing too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad