Who wins?

• Queensland

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty lame series in the end imo. Two absolute blow-outs in the deciding games and then the standard token losing team pulls one back in the dead rubber to give the series a weird "something for everyone" finish. Add to that the fact it was all played in one state.

Hopefully next year a bit more interesting!

That has been happening to him ever since he reneged on the contract he signed with the Titans to stay with Manly.
Plenty of Blues fans there tonight and he is really, really disliked by them.
Even King Wally got a hearty booing 🤣

Plenty of Blues fans there tonight and he is really, really disliked by them.
Even King Wally got a hearty booing 🤣
Of course they booed Wally, champions always get booed.
What is the excuse with DCE?

If you aren’t a Manly fan in NSW you absolutely despise DCE. Would be one of the most hated players in the comp
I am aware of that. As I have also stated he is disliked by plenty of Queenslanders as well when he signed with the Titans and then reneged and stayed with Manly.

I am aware of that. As I have also stated he is disliked by plenty of Queenslanders as well when he signed with the Titans and then reneged and stayed with Manly.
Yes he is but the stadium had emptied out by then and I’d say most of the crowd that remained and were booing him were Blues fans. Might have been a few sly boos from QLD’ers amongst it 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were both better than Wighton was. NSW if Adam Reynolds plays tonight.

Neither should have played. Should have been the South’s halves and you didn’t need flipping Korisau on the bench! Who was the numnuts that went full Hinkley and decided you needed a spare hooker when your main one plays 80mins

Never change Paul Gallen.

Post game discussion surrounding Paulo report:

He is on report.

Gallen - What for?

Punching.

Gallen - Did he really even punch anyone. He wouldn't have been the only one (goes on to name half the Queensland side).

Think so. We have the footage here. (Shows footage with Paulo being the only one throwing a punch).

Gallen - That's not we even a punch really.

(Footage continues showing a couple of follow up punches. Rest of the comms team agrees he was throwing punches).

Gallen - Well it's only because Kafusi raises his elbow. That's why he throws punches!

Silence.

Gallen - Yeah it was Kafusi raising his elbow that starts that!

Silence. Let's move along shall we.

Reminds me of Gallen and Nate Myles.

Why did you start punching him Paul?

Gallen - Well he got up after I belted him in the tackle and looked at me. So I punched him and he is a bully. You have to know he is a bully. So when I gave him a bit of extra curry in the tackle I knew I would have to start punching him in the head as soon as possible. That's how you deal with bullies.

;)

To be fair he was utterly awful all series. It’s not a great look though

He was ok tonight. Given the total lack of space his forwards gave him all series and the utter shitshow Munster served up for a lot of it, it can’t have been easy.

on the series: utter garbage from Queensland and I go for them. Nsw are a very good side but not as good as they were made to look. Haas, Tedesco, Trbojevic and Cook are superstars, Cleary is a remarkably smart player (he’s a bit overrated in terms of talent but he’s the best game manager going around), Mitchell is capable of the freakish - but Queensland couldn’t have done much more to help them either. Poor line speed, no vigour with the ball, poor kicking, and some of the dumbest football I’ve ever seen.

tonight was obviously better and Ben Hunt and Kalyn Ponga made a big difference but guys like Kaufusi offer absolutely nothing. There is none of the common sense footy that you would see during the golden era - great example was after holding out a few sets in defence, two tackles later Brimson absent mindedly plays the ball on the markers Foot and turns it over again.

Queensland are a while off winning anything again

Yeah I don't get the hate for him.

League has a strange habit of making heroes and villains out of people who deserve neither.

case in point: Brandon Smith (who I don’t hate or anything for what it’s worth). Ok you like drinking piss and have a rather annoying nickname and not a HUGE amount of intellect (not alone there admittedly) and he seems to be the most popular thing since sliced bread.

Back