• Queensland

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot he was 18th man who was the muppet that picked a second hooker
Fittler I would assume. Then again, Bennett picked both Harry Grant and Jake Friend in game 3 last year. That worked OK.

PS Queensland could have done with Jake Friend in the side this year.

i think Moses is a very talented player (how I would love him at my club!), and he has been in decent form, as said. And there is clearly a fair bit of animus against him on this thread. But the point about the Souths halves is also a fair one. They have been going well too, especially Walker, and do release their outside backs well. Wighton has always been overrated in my view, and has had an indifferent season anyway at a struggling club.

NSW to win it again in 2022 this time it will be 3-0 NSW win and there will be 2 sydney origin games at least 2 to be played in Sydney NSW to win it 2022 3-0

All that matters is that NSW won the shield and has the shield and is thier safe keeping.

NSW won and has the shield its home now.

The shield was delivered to NSW RL head quarters in Sydney yesterday and was express cargo delievered.

It arrived yesterday afternoon and is displayed in reception area of NSW RL HQ SYDNEY.

We have the shield does not matter if its 2-1 or 3-0 its the same shield

Attachments

• 206616878_1184142372100808_8705708410280717003_n.jpg
    206616878_1184142372100808_8705708410280717003_n.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 62
NSW to win it again in 2022 this time it will be 3-0 NSW win and there will be 2 sydney origin games at least 2 to be played in Sydney NSW to win it 2022 3-0

Won’t be 2 in NSW you’d assume 1 would have to be in Melbourne after taking one away.

2 NSW and 1 Melb then.

Melbourne is a home game for qld anyway.

Zero chance of there not being a match in QLD dollars talk. Will just treat this year as a one off and be back to normal schedule. Personally I see zero point in games outside of NSW and QLD but I’m realistic

MCG is actually a happy hunting ground for NSW they own state of origin at the MCG so you can consider MCG as NSW home game. Anyhow NSW has the shield qld does not.

Anyway MCG is back in 2023 ive heard.

NRL Round 18 thread:

MCG is actually a happy hunting ground for NSW they own state of origin at the MCG so you can consider MCG as NSW home game. Anyhow NSW has the shield qld does not.

Anyway MCG is back in 2023 ive heard.
I thought 2023 was Adelaide's turn?
2021 Melb, 2022 Per, 2023 Adel was the original schedule

Aucklander do you think NZ would turn up for [and appreciate] an origin match? Would be a good way to give back for the past two years the Warriors have endured [because lbh, the Warriors are not getting all their missed home matches back].

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aucklander do you think NZ would turn up for [and appreciate] an origin match? Would be a good way to give back for the past two years the Warriors have endured [because lbh, the Warriors are not getting all their missed home matches back].
Would probably sell out Eden Park.

yep thought game 3 was sloppy on both sides no player could give a @#$% and kept on giving away these 6 agains all the time nsw did this all the time and ref had a shocker and really did not let the game flow at all and was 6 again get to tackle 2 then another 6 again mostly given to qld.

Was a horrible refereed match too and really the players could not care less it felt.

Was a dead rubber.

But its is NSW with the shield.

And has it now.

My tip NSW to keep the shield for the next 3 or even 4-5 years at least they in a good position to go on and build an era i like what they are doing too.

Back