2021 Australian Summer of Tennis*

How will the Aussie Open look

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I expected more sooks around this time near the end. Apart from Badosa and perhaps Sorona(yes, I know you tested 10 times negative, you aren't getting out early), all the other tennis players have been very well behaved publicly. Even Parie is still sane, or at least at pre hotel levels of sanity

And Serena and Nadal with the "charm", but I truly believe the words they say. players are going to start getting out in a couple of days.

one can not understate my excitement at watching tennis with a crowd again. God I missed that far too much.

Yeah the players have been great and I'm sure that behind the scenes TA have worked their absolute backsides off to make it as comfortable as possible for the players. Obviously it's still a while away and anything can happen at any moment, but feeling good about the next 3 weeks.

Yeah the players have been great and I'm sure that behind the scenes TA have worked their absolute backsides off to make it as comfortable as possible for the players. Obviously it's still a while away and anything can happen at any moment, but feeling good about the next 3 weeks.
Will be interesting to see how the breakup into different zones affects things, and how they go about training on site during the tournament.

Previously players have practiced on the open eastern side courts and fans have been able to flock courtside to watch. I’m assuming that won’t be allowed this time around.

Will be interesting to see how the breakup into different zones affects things, and how they go about training on site during the tournament.

Previously players have practiced on the open eastern side courts and fans have been able to flock courtside to watch. I’m assuming that won’t be allowed this time around.

I think Melbourne Arena tickets get access to the practice courts

Djokovic has achieved very little for the players. He makes noise but as one article I was reading earlier said ' as is so often the case with Djokovic, the execution was a failure'.

It is because of Djokovic and his time on the ATP Player Council that first round losers receive 100K at Grand Slams - He drives a hard bargain but gets results - It's embarrassing how out of touch you are with the reality of the situation - You read one or two lines from a journalist in an article and think it's gospel. It's no coincidence that the players asked Djokovic to liase with TA about better conditions for players in hard quarantine - After all, the players have more information about Djokovic's off-field talents than a random journo who writes about tennis once a year - Finally, we have the same group of journalists who think Kyrgios' inane tweets are the 'second coming of christ.' That's your perspective.

My goodness won't she just go away!

Is there anything with Yamstreka following her lawful rights under the WADA Code - CAS will make a final determination, though i don't like her chances.

Apparently, Millman asked if he could quarantine with the overseas based players so he could access Melbourne Park before the OZ Open - I see no reason why his request was declined - Anyway his information is the courts will play faster in 2021.

Is there anything with Yamstreka following her lawful rights under the WADA Code - CAS will make a final determination, though i don't like her chances.

I get that but not sure why this couldn’t have been done a bit earlier it’s a circus.
Won’t miss her if she’s out for a while. Mrs Fake MTO can go away for a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Novak has rocked up to play the 2nd set. he is loving the crowd and the crowd loves him.

So, does this count as Krajinovic or Novak playing now...........Exos....dont ya love them.
I believe it counts as Novak changing his identity

anybody got tickets for the open. Looked into the first weekend due to work, and boy its not cheap
I remember a decade ago I would get the Mon-Thu RLA pass and it wouldn't cost much more than $200, these days that might get you one session, at a stretch two? Crazy increase over the years.

I remember a decade ago I would get the Mon-Thu RLA pass and it wouldn't cost much more than $200, these days that might get you one session, at a stretch two? Crazy increase over the years.
I guess they'll keep increasing it until people stop buying it. -.-

Lol how unprofessional from 9. Serena, “I forgot the question because I’m too excited to be playing in front of fans”. Fitzy, “They’re telling me I got to run”. Back at the studio Todd Woodbridge, “We’ll take a quick break”. Is this the best we can do? The absolute best?

Back