theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Well...considering the topic this is what I perceive as being the best case B22:View attachment 1044546

On RMX2001 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Treacy to the emergency list is a pretty telling call, highlighting the complete lack of depth in the tall forward department. If we did have an injury to a KPF my preference would be to put Cox in there full time, and play Fyfe forward more. I wouldn’t rush Treacy until his game form in the wafl warrants it.

vidwhal

Grade A Douchebag
Oct 4, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
New York Knicks
Treacy to the emergency list is a pretty telling call, highlighting the complete lack of depth in the tall forward department. If we did have an injury to a KPF my preference would be to put Cox in there full time, and play Fyfe forward more. I wouldn’t rush Treacy until his game form in the wafl warrants it.
Treacy on the emergency list means he's not getting a game but he's there because he's physically ready. I've got Cox coming off the bench as someone who can be played forward ahead of him and as you say, there's flexibility in that B22 to move Fyfe forward. Josh isn't going to be first choice emergency use.

On RMX2001 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad