Ryan Cox Logue
Wilson Pearce Young
Cerra Serong Tucker
Sturt Tabs Treacy
Switta Lobb Walters

Darcy Brayshaw Fyfe

Mundy Chapman Aish Fred

Will we ever get this team on the park?

Experience tells me its unlikely but it'd be bloody good if we did!

We'd also need a decent sub as Pearce may not get through the game!

Ryan Cox Logue
Wilson Pearce Young
Cerra Serong Tucker
Sturt Tabs Treacy
Switta Lobb Walters

Darcy Brayshaw Fyfe

Mundy Chapman Aish Fred

Will we ever get this team on the park?
A more interesting question is this:

Would this 22 be capable of winning a flag in the next 3 years?

Not a chance imo. It’d have to be within the next 18 mths and that ain’t happening.
I would have thought the same but AFL changes quickly, no one would have predicted Richmond winning one, let alone becoming a dynasty, I don’t think I’m the only one who had WC nowhere near it in 2018

I would have thought the same but AFL changes quickly, no one would have predicted Richmond winning one, let alone becoming a dynasty, I don’t think I’m the only one who had WC nowhere near it in 2018
You have to be top 4 at least from WA.
Minimum injuries to the list.
A top 8 team one year, experience of playing finals, then
if the stars align to make the GF
a year or two later.
After the 2012 season you could sense something had changed.
We need another year like that where we came 7th.

I've been a negative nancy but on the positive side we're 2 and 2...last year we were 0 and 4.

Feels like we're getting some players back, we have some options and things MAY start to click a bit.

Guys like Cerra are starting to find some consistency...Chapman is improving each week. Freddy looks dangerous.
Serong is really coming on

Who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC were paying $41 (13th) prior to Rd 1 in 2018.

Richmond were $51 (15th) prior to Rd 1 in 2017.

If it's not capable then wtf are we doing? May as well shut up shop now and hoard picks

Umm, working toward it, just like every team is. Some are just closer but the one's further away don't give up...wtf???

and, as others have pointed out, it is possible - its just my view (or prediction) that it won't happen with that team, which is what the question was.

I agree, but the question was "can that 22 win a flag". If we draft and trade super well this year and have an exceptional run with luck, we defintely can win the flag in the next 3 years, but it aint happening with the 22 spirit level put forward...(imo)

Crazy to think this given the pre-season, but if we get Joel or Alex back in the next few weeks, we will be very close to being able to field our best 22. Exciting times, but also trying not to jinx it.

Crazy to think this given the pre-season, but if we get Joel or Alex back in the next few weeks, we will be very close to being able to field our best 22. Exciting times, but also trying not to jinx it.

Well and truly jinxed, Sunday will be carnage.

One thing I really can’t get a gauge on is how good our best team is.

Logue and Schultz confirmed in alongside Lobb.
Crowden could be the sub it seems.
Can’t wait to see how Logue goes now. Thought he showed signs that he could reach the very elite level of the game in his few appearances last year

Logue and Schultz confirmed in alongside Lobb.
Crowden could be the sub it seems.
Can’t wait to see how Logue goes now. Thought he showed signs that he could reach the very elite level of the game in his few appearances last year
As good as Logue was last year, I do think he might be the sort of guy that needs to work into form. He's not some incredibly instinctive/natural footballer that I'd expect to pick it up straight away - more of a freak athlete that knows how to use his tools and has really improved his ability to read the game. I'd give him a few games before we judge him too harsh

Not sure if it is this thread but anyone questioning Walters position in the team should take a look at the few highlights from Sunday ( and that was a quiet Day for Sonny )

Superb skills and decision making .
His delivery into the 50 and providing a moving target within make him a stand up start in my B22 for the next year or 2 . If nothing else his tenacity should rub off on the young un's .
Wouldn't mind seeing him and Serong rotating between forward and midfield For a change of scenery this weekend.

Not sure if it is this thread but anyone questioning Walters position in the team should take a look at the few highlights from Sunday ( and that was a quiet Day for Sonny )

Superb skills and decision making .
His delivery into the 50 and providing a moving target within make him a stand up start in my B22 for the next year or 2 . If nothing else his tenacity should rub off on the young un's .
Wouldn't mind seeing him and Serong rotating between forward and midfield For a change of scenery this weekend.

Walters issue for a lot of fans is poor body language, playing for fees and lack of leadership.

Sonny is awesome with hand in, great decision making and general cleverness.

In space he is elite and in tight he flops to milk a free.

Should he be drop? No f..ing way but still needs to be spoken to about his leadership.

Walters issue for a lot of fans is poor body language, playing for fees and lack of leadership.

Sonny is awesome with hand in, great decision making and general cleverness.

In space he is elite and in tight he flops to milk a free.

Should he be drop? No f..ing way but still needs to be spoken to about his leadership.

Yes. But Freo ‘fans’ are making up other sh**e to go with their agenda.

Not too dissimilar to Rory Lobb and Ethan Hughes atm. People going over the top and/or making up pure sh**e because it’s popular to bash the whipping boy.

Ryan Hamling Logue
Wilson Cox Young
Aish Fyfe Cerra
Freddy Tabs Walters
Sturt Lobb Shultz.

Darcy Mundy Brayshaw

Int Serong, Conca, Colyer, Chapman.

Bloody tough right now with so many variables. Chapman is a first round draft pick that has looked bloody exciting and should probably be here somewhere. Switta hasn't done a thing wrong either but can't get in. (Ditto Crowden) I'm not 100% convinced Tucker is best 22 anymore. Mundy is having the year of his life at 35?? Shultz is looking way better than I thought. Freddy has stepped up.....and Colyer is now seen as best 22 and crucial with pace on the rebound!
Wtf is going on? Also, Sturt will come back and be a very good player, and I still can't find a place for Alex Pearce.

If they learn how to play together the above group will beat a lot of teams in the next 2-3 years. There is quality on every line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back