Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Where is our playing list headed?

• Postulate the make up of our best 22 for round 1 next year, plus the 3 next in line.
  • Name (but don’t include in your best 26) the value trade target that you want to see: Sam Taylor GWS; future first round.
  • Name the trade bait you think we should be offering.
  • Name the position that would be most important to address in the 2021 draft.
  • Name minimum of 3 players to be dropped from the list.
  • Add any comments you have regarding the list/team.

Last edited:
My take:

• Postulate the make up of our best 22 for round 1 next year, plus the 3 next in line.
Ryan Hamling Wilson

Logue Pearce Young

Tucker Brayshaw Hill

Acres Taberner Lobb

Henry Hogan Walters

Darcy
Cerra
Fyfe

Bench
Aish, Blakely, Serong, Conca

Emergency
McCarthy, Bewley, Matera, Hughes
  • Name (but don’t include in your best 25) the trade target that you want to see:
Sam Taylor GWS

Cox
Outside/balanced midfielder
Schultz, North, Mundy (retired)
  • Add and comments you see regarding the list/team.
With McCarthy, Conca, Valente, Sturt, Bewley, Matera, Hughes, Cox, Duman and other realistic candidates for an opportunity, and in consideration for the final 5 best 22, we are transitioning into a side with depth and quality. A great squad for a rookie coach with an abundance of youth having potential to punch through.

Last edited:
My take:

Ryan Hamling Wilson

Logue Pearce Young

Tucker Brayshaw Hill

Acres Taberner Lobb

Henry Hogan Walters

Darcy
Cerra
Fyfe

Aish, Blakely, Serong

• Name (but don’t include in your best 25) the trade target that you want to see:
Sam Taylor GWS

Cox
Outside/balanced midfielder
Schultz, North, Mundy (retired)
  • Add and comments you see regarding the list/team.
With McCarthy, Conca, Valente, Sturt, Bewley, Hughes, Duman and other realistic candidates for an opportunity, and in consideration for the final 5 best 25 positions, we are transitioning into a side with depth and quality.

There’s no interchange in your best 25 mate.

Also we name four emergencies these days - shouldn’t it be best 26?

Can you include "Which players will debut this year?" :thumbsu:
It is going to get interesting. I think we are in transition mode, so a high number of debuts can be expected.

Obviously Aish and Acres will debut, and I think Serong and Young will be inducted early (first 5rounds), and pretty much stay in. Henry will be in as soon as they are confident he can handle himself.

I really want Valente and Sturt to debut, but it is a little difficult to predict when. Valente needs to show he is over his groin issues and I doubt he will be rushed. Sturt, like Henry, needs to show he can handle himself.

I expect all of the above can expect debut games, with some coming late in the season more to give them a taste.

What do you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back