FB: Hurn Barrass Sheppard
HB: Cole McGovern Witherden
C: Duggan Kelly Gaff
HF: Cripps Darling Ryan
FF: Langdon Kennedy Allen

R: Naitanui Yeo Shuey

I: Nelson Redden Sheed Waterman

E: Williams Cameron Hutchings Rotham

I'd drop Cole , move Duggen back to half back, and put Brander in on the wing, have Witherden and Rotham on the bench , and Langdon as an emergency

any teams draftees a chance for round 1?

from north I'd expect Will Phillips to play

Denver Granger-Barass should play round 1 but Clarko the stubborn bastard he is, will think we are a chance to win games early on and won’t play any youngsters. When we are 0-5, we will see a lot of our 1-2 year players.

Our round 1 side will have mcevoy in the backline, ceglar in the ruck, Burgoyne in the forward line...weak and predictable.

Denver Granger-Barass should play round 1 but Clarko the stubborn bastard he is, will think we are a chance to win games early on and won’t play any youngsters. When we are 0-5, we will see a lot of our 1-2 year players.

Our round 1 side will have mcevoy in the backline, ceglar in the ruck, Burgoyne in the forward line...weak and predictable.

DGB is super talented, I very much wanted him at the Swans, but one of his downsides is he is very light weight at the moment so he could get pushed off the ball easily in 2021. When he puts on 10kg of muscle he is going to be an exciting prospect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back