Fantasy 2021 BETA Dynasty Discussion

How do we include the extra week of scheduled games?

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I only have 2 qbs on my roster with Matt Ryan nearing his end and my other qb Wentz not alot of choice in the pick of JLaw for me.

Completely fair enough mate.

I only have 2 qbs on my roster with Matt Ryan nearing his end and my other qb Wentz not alot of choice in the pick of JLaw for me.

Yeah, I don't reckon anyone could argue, probably unanimous in any dynasty draft, more questions would be asked if he wasn't taken first, methinks.

Interesting to see where he goes in re-draft leagues though.

Anyone wanting a QB send me an offer.

I offered you a third for Tua last year, but after last season I'm going to offer you a sixth right now. Should have taken the overs while it was available, mate. 🙂

Mills , pick 6 ?

I thought Mac Jones was a somewhat understandable reach at #5 by a Pats fan.

I've seen Mills go no earlier than mid third round (as late as late fourth) in other superflex drafts that I've done

I might be willing to part with Josh Jacobs or Mixon for the right price. My team is in the rebuilding stages.

Good trade fuey with studs on the board everywhere thanks to the Jones and Mills (seriously can't believe it still) reaches.

Let me explain my thinking and disgust at the Mills pick (not about hating on the prospect)

Say Mills gets the opportunity and plays well this year, in what world don't Houston still have a top 3 pick next year their roster? So in other words he's going to get the Minshew treatment, no matter how well he does play (within reason for a third round pick) Houston will choose a franchise QB next year, Chism pretty much took pick 6 and torched it for the lols.

Maybe not isn't next year's draft that great at qb and if if there is i can see a trade down and it's not like Texans's could use alot of talent.

I love Mills as a prospect just his lack of games and injuries i believe kept him from going in the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a gift to Arakaan at #7. Holy sh*t. Division rivals of course! 😠

A nice surprise getting home form work.

I must admit even in this league I did not expect that choice or for that matter all the non QB #1 picks being available at my pick.

Let me explain my thinking and disgust at the Mills pick (not about hating on the prospect)

Say Mills gets the opportunity and plays well this year, in what world don't Houston still have a top 3 pick next year their roster? So in other words he's going to get the Minshew treatment, no matter how well he does play (within reason for a third round pick) Houston will choose a franchise QB next year, Chism pretty much took pick 6 and torched it for the lols.
Lol and worry about your own draft.

Even thou Devonta Smith was still on the board i felt i had to take Sermon due to i dont have any of my team the 49ers on my team which just isn't on.

Even thou Devonta Smith was still on the board i felt i had to take Sermon due to i dont have any of my team the 49ers on my team which just isn't on.

Trying to get in before I label your pick as stupid I see... 😜

Pretty much spot on before you label it

Plus Sermon wouldn't last to my next pick and much prefer the wideouts at top of round 3 than the rbs

By far the weirdest draft board out of the drafts I've done so far, good to have a league thinking a bit differently from the others all the same. 👍

Back