Fantasy 2021 BETA Dynasty Discussion

How do we include the extra week of scheduled games?

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

TCols Stars 207.4 Lst. Purple Vandals 221.6
Offensive MVP
3. Deebo Samuel (VAN) 38.9
2. Daniel Jones (TCS) 37.5
1. Saquon Barkley (VAN) 30.6

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Eric Kendricks (TCS) 14.0
2. Jalen Ramsey (VAN) 13.5
1. Justin Simmons (TCS) 13.0

In the first major upset of the year, and a major blow to Tcols chances, the Purple Vandals registered their highest score for the year, and their first win. Led by Samuel and Barkley, the contributions of Jefferson, Andrews, Taylor and Smith showed this team could be a force with some good QB play. TCol by no means disgraced, but an unexpected loss is not what is needed in a tight division loss. This was only his 3rd loss to BeinPurplenGreen in 11 seasons.

Constantgin 215.8 Lst. Beads Army 227.4

Offensive MVP
3. Matt Ryan (GIN) 40.4
2. DJ Moore (BEA) 34.4
1. Justin Herbert (BEA) 29.7

Defensive/ST MVP

3. Jake Elliott (BEA) 15.0
2. CJ Mosley (BEA) 14.5
1. Antoine Winfield Jr (GIN) 14.0

In what was a fairly high scoring week, Constantgin showed he could mix it with the top tier team. Ryan, CEH and Cook finally hit some form, and is no doubt hoping Lawrence’s first game with more TDs than turnovers is a more regular occurrence. Speaking of more, DJ’s elite fantasy season hit a new high with a multi-TD performance in the Panthers loss to the ‘Boys, Bucking Beads probably the top smoky pick to make playoff should the Moore and Herbert continue their hot streaks.

Hedeby Berserkers 223.6 Def. Chevy’s Chasers 186.2

Offensive MVP
3. Taylor Heinicke (CHC) 36.2
2. Terry McLaurin (HED) 31.3
1. Kyler Murray (HED) 29.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Trevon Diggs (HED) 16.0
2. Cole Holcomb (CHC) 11.5
1. Tyrann Matthieu (HED) 10.5

In what could be a preview of the 2021 Championship Game, Chism came back to earth with a little thud this week, with his lowest score since Wk11 last season, despite boom recruit Taylor Heinicke ballin’ out for 36pts. J Shuttlesworth continued his good form, with Zach Wilson finally firing up making the Berserkers are scary proposition should his form keep up. Berserkers edged ahead in the all-time H2H 3-2 with this win.

* I hate late injury outs. Screw you Clowney.

Also be nice if we could get 10 IR spots instead of 3 for my team and FFS. Wilson also now missing for 5 weeks minimum as my season starts to blow up as usual after a nice start. 😔🥱

fu** I hate late injury outs. Screw you Clowney.

Also be nice if we could get 10 IR spots instead of 3 for my team and FFS. Wilson also now missing for 5 weeks minimum as my season starts to blow up as usual after a nice start. 😔🥱

I hope you're joking with 10, but yeah I think one more at least wouldn't go astray. If we could limit IR players to players actually listed on IR and not listed as Out, I'd go higher but.

Remind me at the end of the season, cos I'll probably forget.:drunk:

Think i'll get ran down during tomorrows game :(

Pretty even league.

Nah, i reckon you're safe... 20pts from Murray may beat you, but I reckon that's unlikely.

I'm in danger of losing to BPG though, so I'm hoping you do lose. Soz.

I hope you're joking with 10, but yeah I think one more at least wouldn't go astray. If we could limit IR players to players actually listed on IR and not listed as Out, I'd go higher but.

Remind me at the end of the season, cos I'll probably forget.:drunk:
Check my roster right now and I have literally 8+ listed as IR. 🤨😔

3 IR spots is way to small and you cannot manipulate the system because as soon as they come off IR you have to adjust your roster to fit which means dropping the players you picked up for cover etc. It is not a player hoarding loophole.

Check my roster right now and I have literally 8+ listed as IR. 🤨😔

3 IR spots is way to small and you cannot manipulate the system because as soon as they come off IR you have to adjust your roster to fit which means dropping the players you picked up for cover etc. It is not a player hoarding loophole.

Yeah, you're an exception, not a rule though.

On average, there's 4 or so per team at the moment. Allow for the increased use of the IR designation, I think 5, maybe 6 would be ample. We can discuss at the end of season though, happy to hear people's thoughts.

Surprised me too with Wentz doing just enough to win I thought you had me so cover even with injuries to Wilson and the donut

Surprised me too with Wentz doing just enough to win I thought you had me so cover even with injuries to Wilson and the donut
Was always going to happen after a hot start to the season. Just the way this game is and injury always smashes me. In the last 2 weeks alone I have lost key starters at QB / RB and TE and searching for waiver wire scraps to cover them ain’t easy when half my bench seems to be on IR.

All position 1 players as well in their team regarding Carson / Wilson and Thomas. Brady at 44yo still doing his best to carry me but * me he cannot do it all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good, most even league I'm in out of the five in bf.
Still critical of the Mills pick in the 1st round?? Hmmm and told you not to worry especially in this format. Had I started him I would of won but hindsight is a wonderful thing.?

Still critical of the Mills pick in the 1st round?? Hmmm and told you not to worry especially in this format. Had I started him I would of won but hindsight is a wonderful thing.?

if Houston start Tyrod again in a few weeks things wont look so good. Still dont think hes anything close to a sure thing to be starting next year.

My running back room is ****ed. if I didn't get Damien Williams off waivers this week id be choosing between Tyson Wlliams or Larry Roundtree to start with Robinson. :sick:

if Houston start Tyrod again in a few weeks things wont look so good. Still dont think hes anything close to a sure thing to be starting next year.
No way Tyrod beats out Mills from here. Mills can play mate and even if they do Tyrod is 2 picks away from the bench permanently in Houston.

Texans have to go with the future which is Mills not Tyrod.

No way Tyrod beats out Mills from here. Mills can play mate and even if they do Tyrod is 2 picks away from the bench permanently in Houston.

Texans have to go with the future which is Mills not Tyrod.

id didn't say Mills cant but Tyrod was going mental in the first few weeks.

My running back room is f’ed. if I didn't get Damien Williams off waivers this week id be choosing between Tyson Wlliams or Larry Roundtree to start with Robinson. :sick:
RB possy is a crap shoot with so many teams now having multiple players and the ever revolving increase of mobile QBs killing their scoring.

Was always going to happen after a hot start to the season. Just the way this game is and injury always smashes me. In the last 2 weeks alone I have lost key starters at QB / RB and TE and searching for waiver wire scraps to cover them ain’t easy when half my bench seems to be on IR.

All position 1 players as well in their team regarding Carson / Wilson and Thomas. Brady at 44yo still doing his best to carry me but fu** me he cannot do it all!

This is my other argument against increasing the IR spots too much... its hard enough finding replacements now, and extra IR spots means more roster filling as the season goes on. There's a balance in there somewhere, we just need to find it...

Fueys Haze 207.9 Lst. Purple Vandals 255.1
Offensive MVP
3. Mark Andrews (VAN) 42.7
2. Mike Williams (VAN) 40.5
1. Joanthon Taylor (VAN) 34.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Denzel Perryman (FHZ) 19.0
2. Graham Gano (VAN) 12.0
1. Christian Kirksey (FHZ) 11.5

Banking 192 pts heading into Monday Night with a player to go, holding onto a 23pt lead, coming up against one of the league’s lowest scorers and unlikeliest of winners. There’s no way fuey has anything to worry about, right? Right. Except someone forgot to tell Mark Andrews and Jonathon Taylor. The Vandals steamrolled past the Haze, scoring 85.6pts on to record their highest score since Week 2, 2016, and earning their second win.

Galactic Gobsmackers 244.7 Lst. Arakaan Assassins 256.1
Offensive MVP
3. Lamar Jackson (ARA) 54.5
2. Davante Adams (GOB) 38.6
1. Alvin Kamara (ARA) 33.1

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Kevin Byard (GOB) 28.0
2. De’Vondre Campbell (ARA) 16.0
1. Aaron Donald (GOB) 15.0

The Gobsmackers were sitting pretty for most of this one, ‘Tae having a big one and getting a huge defensive game from Kevin Byard. Assassins were valiant, but Galactic no doubt had the cigar out ¾ into the MNF matchup, as he still held a fairly handy lead over the Assassins. Enter the Llama. Game Over. arakaan finally breaks his duck for 2021.

Powerhouse 279.7 Def. Pistols Dolphins 189.7
Offensive MVP
3. Antonio Brown (PWH) 34.4
2. Derrick Henry (PIS) 32.0
1. Baker Mayfield (PWH) 31.3

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Vonn Bell (PWH) 17.5
2. Harold Landry (PWH) 15.5
1. Roquan Smith (PWH) 15.0

Congrats A11dAtP0w3R!! Scored the highest score in any game this year, in the process beating his previous personal best of 277.4 set back in 2019 (18th highest score all-time for those interested). Usually a score like this has a massive score or two, but the impressive thing about it was the highest individual score of 34.4. Dolphins got the usual production from Rodgers/Henry/Hunt, but it was too much left to too few.

Last edited:
Fueys Haze 200.4 Lst. Purple Vandals 255.1
Offensive MVP
3. Mark Andrews (VAN) 42.7
2. Mike Williams (VAN) 40.5
1. Joanthon Taylor (VAN) 34.9

Defensive/ST MVP
2.5. Christian Kirksey (FHZ) 12.0
2.5. Graham Gano (VAN) 12.0
1. Denzel Perryman (FHZ) 11.0

Banking 192 pts heading into Monday Night with a player to go, holding onto a 23pt lead, coming up against one of the league’s lowest scorers and unlikeliest of winners. There’s no way fuey has anything to worry about, right? Right. Except someone forgot to tell Mark Andrews and Jonathon Taylor. The Vandals steamrolled past the Haze, scoring 85.6pts on to record their highest score since Week 2, 2016, and earning their second win.

Galactic Gobsmackers 244.7 Lst. Arakaan Assassins 256.1
Offensive MVP
3. Lamar Jackson (ARA) 54.5
2. Davante Adams (GOB) 38.6
1. Alvin Kamara (ARA) 33.1

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Kevin Byard (GOB) 26.0
2. De’Vondre Campbell (ARA) 15.5
1. Aaron Donald (GOB) 15.0

The Gobsmackers were sitting pretty for most of this one, ‘Tae having a big one and getting a huge defensive game from Kevin Byard. Assassins were valiant, but Galactic no doubt had the cigar out ¾ into the MNF matchup, as he still held a fairly handy lead over the Assassins. Enter the Llama. Game Over. arakaan finally breaks his duck for 2021.

Powerhouse 279.7 Def. Pistols Dolphins 189.7
Offensive MVP
3. Antonio Brown (PWH) 34.4
2. Derrick Henry (PIS) 32.0
1. Baker Mayfield (PWH) 31.3

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Vonn Bell (PWH) 17.5
2. Harold Landry (PWH) 15.5
0.5. Darius Leonard (PWH) 13.5
0.5 Khalil Mack (PIS) 13.5

Congrats A11dAtP0w3R!! Scored the highest score in any game this year, in the process beating his previous personal best of 277.4 set back in 2019 (18th highest score all-time for those interested). Usually a score like this has a massive score or two, but the impressive thing about it was the highest individual score of 34.4. Dolphins got the usual production from Rodgers/Henry/Hunt, but it was too much left to too few.

score upgraded to 284.2 after adjustments, do I climb in the overall rankings?

Back