Leagues 2021 BF SuperCoach Div 19

Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
2021 SC DIV 19.jpg

Alright you bunch of losers, degerates, and swine herders, I think we are bottom of the pile in terms of bigfooty supercoach leagues. So lets get out there are show them what we are made of.. or we can prove we are worthy of division 19, and blame each other for dragging the league down, and give Mofra plenty of ammo for his annual bottom 50 player.

Mod Notice: The views expressed by the above poster are not necessarily the views of Management .....although they maybe true, we prefer to offer hope, light at the end of the tunnel of SC despair
With a new season comes a new beginning

AndrewyCape Paradiso
kaiserchief13kaisers chief
arakaanArakaans Assassins
Orange AgentBit By Bats
MofraMofra's Maniacs
Cold SoberColdSober
JezzzzzaFrom Outside 50
kool kangaskool kangas Killas
Edmund huntStanmores Stags
freo84Rookie Listed DRSC
LinearSchweizermann
Gavin ExcellGavin Excell
The SultanThe Sultan
ozzyosloperezdaviesuniake
mjonc43Scousers
wrang22Anyon Allstars
crafty_bernardocrafty bernardo
DeliveranceDeliverance

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
First year back seriously playing supercoach. I was playing a legacy/keeper league in Ultimate footy for 10 odd years straight, until Jo's mate, Andy, started taking it too seriously and pissed everyone off and half the league quit. Now the league resembles a country footy rabbit league with only 6 teams, but without the 50 year old with a beer gut playing in the forward pocket and switching in the ruck.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I'll do a Ranking of all the Leagues after next weeks round ......some really good rankings

I'll also do a new listing of all League Participants, identifying changes, particularly Team Names

If anyone has changed their Team Name, if you could advise please

Cheers Wayne

Back