Leagues 2021 BFA league Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What is going on in here?

tenor.gif

No competition is complete without me. Put me in Div 7, it looks strong but I will dominate!

League 7 still has one spot empty
Cheers Deliverance I've got a dozen or so no-shows in the various leagues. I've set a deadline for this Thursday for people to join or lose their spots. I'll then start shuffling people up through the leagues so that they all get filled. At this rate most of League 7 will be promoted to League 6!

Cheers Deliverance I've got a dozen or so no-shows in the various leagues. I've set a deadline for this Thursday for people to join or lose their spots. I'll then start shuffling people up through the leagues so that they all get filled. At this rate most of League 7 will be promoted to League 6!
Yessss. Default promotion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately for you Deliverance you are one of the last entrants into League 7 so you are not likely to be promoted.
WOW ....no pleasantries .....just cut poor Deliverance to the quick, in a shockig display of coach brutality

Shouldn't you provide hope ?

WOW ....no pleasantries .....just cut poor Deliverance to the quick, in a shockig display of coach brutality

Shouldn't you provide hope ?
Oh dear, yes, but I was referring to automatic promotion due to there being vacant spots up above.

Deliverance has every chance of being promoted by ending up top four!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back