Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of players that have needed to improve their "conditioning", with the 41st pick, the Detroit Lions select Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky

maxresdefault.jpg

The Lions really need a lot of talent on defense, especially in the front seven so take the fast-rising Davis here to eventually be their MLB. Davis is a rangy LB with good size and instincts, but is still quite raw. He's only started 11 games for the Wildcats in his 4 years on campus (he's a redshirt Junior) as it has taken him quite a while to build up his body to fit the position. After amassing just 32 tackles, 1 TFL, 1.0 sack, and an interception in 2019, he burst onto the scene in 2020 with 102 tackles, 4.0 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, 3 interceptions, 2 pass deflections, and a forced fumble in 10 games.

Davis, who is currently LB2 on Mel Kiper's Big Board at 14th overall, and is apparently one of Daniel Jeremiah's favourite prospects in the class, is currently shooting up mock drafts.

bgt2110 is OTC with the Giants

Pick 42 New York Giants select

Pat Freiermuth TE Penn State

Even though the Giants added Rudolph he is not a long term option for the Giants and Engram having not confirmed his long term status once his rookie contract comes to an end then the Giants draft the second best TE in the draft. He can do enough to help in both the rushing and passing game to warrant a pick in the second round.

Brasher

With the 43rd Pick in the NFL Draft the 49ers Select Joseph Ossai, Edge Texas

1617233371732.png

The 49ers didn't quite go defensive front again in the first in 2021 but make up for it in the second round by selecting arguably one of the best pure speed rushers in the draft. Whilst playing DE in high school he switched to a 3-4 outside linebacker for the Longhorns. He wont be asked to do much early other than be a situational passrusher asked to pin his ears back but longer term he provides the 49er defense greater flexibility as they switch around hybrid fronts.

Ultimately he could play both with his hand in the ground and as true off tackle linebacker. He has the potential to fill the "elephant" end position previously manned by ex 49ers like Charles Haley and Ahmed Brookes.

nobbyiscool is on the clock.

With the 44th pick of the draft, the Dallas Cowboys select

Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson Tigers

I can't believe Carman is still here. While he's had some injury issues, either I'm reading different stuff to everyone else, or I don't know what I'm doing, cos he's a really strong chance to go on day 1. Everyone is sleeping on this bloke. He's huge, he's athletic, he gets great initial burst out of the stance, and his power when whacking blokes in the chest is immense.

The Cowboys still have Smith at LT, so it gives Carman a little time to develop. He also has the size and the run blocking ability to pitch in at Guard.

While run blocking is his strength, he obviously has experience pass protecting some pretty valuable cargo at Clemson.

I also like drafting guys that I've seen, and guys that have done something memorable. I've seen a lot of this guy at Clemson, and I present to you Carman's star-making performance, almost single handledly taking Chase Young out of the 2019 Fiesta Bowl.

And to any of the moron writers who criticised him for not half-arse jogging around on the Clemson pro day? I DON'T CARE ABOUT PRO DAYS, WATCH THE TAPE!!!!

fuey and the Jags are on the clock

Last edited:
Kansas City now holds pick # 46.

Kansas City have traded picks # 63 and # 94 to New England.
New England have traded picks # 46 and # 139 to Kansas City.

With Pick # 46 Kansas City select: Terrace Marshall JR. WR. LSU

download-4.jpg

Marshall has good size at 6' 3" and 220 lbs, he lacks initial burst speed quickness but he does gain pace as he goes deeper.
He is a WR that will cause mismatches and is a, big bodied deep threat, he suits a QB that is capable of deep accurate throws and thats an aspect of Patrick Mahomes game that the gunslinger does well..

Marshall wont be a good fit for all teams, but his skill set, will be something that Andy Reid can utilise and exploit.
Travis Kelce will also be a beneficiary of another deep threat option that will take some heat off him.

catters078 The Chargers are now on the clock.

Last edited:
With Pick 47 the LA Chargers select Tyson Campbell, Cornerback, Georgia.

A detailed write up to come but outside of protecting herbert with an O line upgrade, Corner is the next higest priority for the chargers.

Campbell is a shut down corner who doesnt allow big plays and forces incompletions. Ball skills could improve as only had 1 pick in college. But Campbell is a guy that has the speed to run with and cover number 1 receivers in the pros.

With the 48th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select Richie Grant, safety, UCF.

images (10).jpeg
The Raiders desperately need a traditional MOF safety to fit in Gus Bradley's defense and to compliment former 1st round pick Jon Abram who will be playing closer to the LOS this season. Grant is arguably the best safety in the draft and a perfect schematic fit.

aussiedude you're now OTC.

TRADE: Indianapolis has traded picks 54 + 126 to the Arizona Cardinals for pick 49.

With the 49th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Walker Little, Offensive Tackle, Stanford.

Little.jpg

The Colts move up to secure the last potential top tier tackle in the 2021 class. Little has all of the tools to succeed at NFL level, with prototypical size and great hands in pass protection.

The big risk is that he hasn't played since the opening game of 2019, after a season ending injury and then opting out of the 2020 season. But if he can put it all together he should easily beat out Julie'n Davenport and Sam Tevi for the starting left tackle position.

Blacky and the Dolphins are OTC.

With the 50th pick in the 2021 NFL draft

The Miami Dolphins select

B413E1F0-07D8-494C-A2F5-00D19A3314F2.jpeg

Travis Etienne - RB - Clemson

Etienne has his concerns: vision and creating his own yards, but when he gets into a lane.. look out.

Etienne has improved his receiving ability and would be a good fit for the Phins and provide an outlet to Tua as he hopefully progresses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the extra pick they picked up by trading down the Vikings pick up the WR #3 they desperately need.

Dyami BrownWRNorth Carolina

Brown is an instant upgrade over Chad Beebe.....

Dannyreed is OTC

Arizona select

Brady Christianson - Tackle - BYU
This is one of my sleeper picks i was talking about a few days ago. some might call this a reach and prob could of picked him up in r3 because almost no one is talking about him. but after missing out a few tackles i had my eyes on for Arizona im jumping on him.

He is a good blocker who wants to finish blocks and loves to get to the second level. I think a player like this will fit in well for Arizona because he needed to hold his blocks at time for Zach and thats something Arizona will want to give more time for Kyler to make plays.

andana on the clock

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Javonte Williams RB North Carolina

5’9, 212 pounds
2020 stats: 1445 total yards, 22 total scores

Williams runs with the violence of a linebacker. He led the nation with 75 missed tackles forced – a remarkable achievement considering he tied for 20th in the nation in rushing attempts – and averaged a ridiculous 4.59 yards after contact, according to Pro Football Focus. He had 0.48 missed tackles per carry. Among backs with at least 100 carries, Oklahoma’s Rhamondre Stevenson was a distant second with 0.36.

As a receiver, he really improved this past season. Furthermore, Williams just might be the best running back in this draft class in pass protection. As is the case when he is running the ball, Williams loves to embarrass blitzers and put them on their back.

He is a scheme-diverse player that can handle a three-down workload immediately at the next level.

1617532623032.png
gaskin on the clock

Last edited:
Seahawks trade pick to the Buccaneers....

With pick #56, Tampa Bay selects Edge, Ronnie Perkins, Oklahoma.

Screenshot 2021-04-04 211951.jpg

With a first round talent sliding all the way into the late 2nd round, GM.exe just had to swoop in, no matter the cost, as it addresses yet again the Front 7, which we must continue to acquire young talent due to the aging soon-to-be-FA starters we currently have. After going back-to-back, we'll need to shed ourselves of them and the clear cap space, and have young DLmen ready to take over for the long-term. Perkins isn't super great, but he has some chops about him, finds a way into the backfield often to disrupt things, breaking up running plays for a loss, or pressuring the QB often (hits and hurries) when he doesn't get there for a sack. He disrupts often enough to be considered a playmaker. Steal imo this late in the 2nd, and just what the Bucs Doctor ordered.

catters078 LA Rams are on the plank...

The Los Angeles Rams have joined the draft.

With the 57th pick the LA Rams select Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest.

1617574680635.png

With the Rams shedding Salary by trading Michael Brockers, they will need to focus on maintaining their defensive front as a strength. Basham plays with a strong burst of speed for someone of his size standing 6'5 275 pounds.

Basham had 21 sacks and 45 tackles for loss in his college career. After a strong 2019 campaign where he registered 11 sacks Basham projected as a 1st round pick, but with production easing in 2020, slips into the late 2nd.

drd23 Ravens OTC

Last edited:
With Pick 60 New Orleans Saints select Jevon Holland, Safety, Oregon

1617686415708.png

Holland is a great coverage Safety and will play well in Man to Man or slot corner coverage assignments. Holland had 5 picks in his Freshman season, showing good signs of coverage and ball sense.

The saints franchise tagged Marcus William, but need more depth in the secondary

Brasher OTC

With the 61st Pick in the 2021 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select Liam Eichenberg Tackle, Notre Dame

1617762873479.png

The Bills could have gone a long way to rounding out their offensive skill set positions by selecting a TE or RB here but a couple of rated prospects were snapped up immediately in front of them. Too lazy to look to trade up in the second round the Bills stay put and instead they go the safe option by selection Eichenberg who looks like he a prototypical LT with the size, attitude and college football factory pedigree to mean the Bills will project him the right side of the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back