Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Chicago doesn't walk out of the draft with a better QB outlook than Andy Dalton (even if it isnt a Day 1 starter), the fans will want blood.

Adam Schefter reporting the bears also tried to trade up to pick 5 with Cincinatti to get Fields, but werent able to get a deal done. Only rumours at this stage

If Chicago doesn't walk out of the draft with a better QB outlook than Andy Dalton (even if it isnt a Day 1 starter), the fans will want blood.

Adam Schefter reporting the bears also tried to trade up to pick 5 with Cincinatti to get Fields, but werent able to get a deal done. Only rumours at this stage

Pity the poor GM who has to come in to clean up Pace's mess.

Vikings trading with the Bears, and at such a reasonable cost. Lol. 😂👍
I actually wanted to trade with the Steelers, but BigFooty.com wouldn’t let me send a message to andana for some reason.

As indicated elsewhere in the thread the Bears reportedly tried to trade up to the Bengals #5 spot and the Vikings GM got wind of it and devised a cunning plan to get back the 2nd round draft pick that the Vikings lost in their ill fated trade for Ngakoue last season.

That situation plus Vera-Tucker going off the board at 14 made the trade a bit more palatable.

I can see the Vikings trading down on draft day and still getting Vera-Tucker though. Guards aren’t generally drafted particularly highly unless they are an absolute stud and I don’t think Vera-Tucker is in that class. He’s first round talent, just not top half of the 1st round.

I actually wanted to trade with the Steelers, but BigFooty.com wouldn’t let me send a message to andana for some reason.

As indicated elsewhere in the thread the Bears reportedly tried to trade up to the Bengals #5 spot and the Vikings GM got wind of it and devised a cunning plan to get back the 2nd round draft pick that the Vikings lost in their ill fated trade for Ngakoue last season.

That situation plus Vera-Tucker going off the board at 14 made the trade a bit more palatable.

I can see the Vikings trading down on draft day and still getting Vera-Tucker though. Guards aren’t generally drafted particularly highly unless they are an absolute stud and I don’t think Vera-Tucker is in that class. He’s first round talent, just not top half of the 1st round.

I don't seem to get alerts/tags. Been getting up early in case its my turn

Good pick aussiedude I loved Horn's game and size. His wingspan would be silly for a cb I'd think just going off hat Ive seen on tape. Almost looks like an OLB on film.

Combine this with some of the numbers GG posts this morning in the draft thread and I wouldn't be surprised if he went somewhere from 7-12 and was the first or second cb taken.

Good pick aussiedude I loved Horn's game and size. His wingspan would be silly for a cb I'd think just going off hat Ive seen on tape. Almost looks like an OLB on film.

Combine this with some of the numbers GG posts this morning in the draft thread and I wouldn't be surprised if he went somewhere from 7-12 and was the first or second cb taken.
I think its between Horn and Farley for the 2nd CB taken. but could see both being the best in the class. ive never been a big fan of Alabama DB's they cheat too much and just grab when they panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this sort of got blown out of the water today....

Looking closely only really impcats significantly for SF.

Because alot of the pick changes were futures, SF, Miami and Philly all still have picks in top 12.

Obviously SF is diff now so we have to accept that...

But we have Miami take OT Penei Sewell in our Mock which is still very possible at 6. So Miami is still pretty realistic.

Philly take Waddle in this mock. He may or may not be there at 12, but still quite possible to see philly take him there.

We can adjust the 2nd,3rd and 4th rd order...so they only real impact is 49ers now wont be accurate.

Not the end of the world.

Looking closely only really impcats significantly for SF.

Because alot of the pick changes were futures, SF, Miami and Philly all still have picks in top 12.

Obviously SF is diff now so we have to accept that...

But we have Miami take OT Penei Sewell in our Mock which is still very possible at 6. So Miami is still pretty realistic.

Philly take Waddle in this mock. He may or may not be there at 12, but still quite possible to see philly take him there.

We can adjust the 2nd,3rd and 4th rd order...so they only real impact is 49ers now wont be accurate.

Not the end of the world.
Sewell likely to go to the Bengals at 5 IMO, but I’m splitting hairs. I agree not much change.

Are we doing round 2?

Mac Jones getting drafted by the Steelers was a shocker to me, I looked at options for trading up yesterday and saw every team with a pick remaining in the first round (and a lot of the ones early in the second) as teams who wouldn't draft or didn't need a QB. Was thinking there was a decent chance he could slide all the way to Carolina's second round pick. :(

Apologies. I had a pick lined up then got distracted by work. Clean forgot I was on the clock.

It wouldn't be a draft on this board, fantasy or mock, without Dixie holding it up at some point. 😂

Mac Jones getting drafted by the Steelers was a shocker to me, I looked at options for trading up yesterday and saw every team with a pick remaining in the first round (and a lot of the ones early in the second) as teams who wouldn't draft or didn't need a QB. Was thinking there was a decent chance he could slide all the way to Carolina's second round pick. :(

Can't see why. Jones has a lot of good about him. People say he had a good team around him but he let that team to the championship with accurate passing and extending plays by avoiding the pass rush. He has a year to learn from BIG BEN and doesn't have to go straight into being a starter.

Can't see why. Jones has a lot of good about him. People say he had a good team around him but he let that team to the championship with accurate passing and extending plays by avoiding the pass rush. He has a year to learn from BIG BEN and doesn't have to go straight into being a starter.

Steelers with Haskins and Rudolph on the roster. Would have thought theyd be trying to make a championship run in Bens final year and a QB in the first doesn't help them do that. That's why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back