Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking like a top ten pick after todays trades
Yeah but teams are always in a rush to waste a top 10 pick on a clear bust QB.

The thought of Mac Jones being a first round QB just cracks me up. i would be livid if my team was actively looking for a QB and looked into him.
He is the kinda bust that Elway would of fallen in love with and then toss aside 12 months later when the next bust comes along.

Haskins not NFL standard surely.

I agree, but the Steelers signed him so must be going to at least attempt to see what they have with a year of development.

Yeah but teams are always in a rush to waste a top 10 pick on a clear bust QB.

The thought of Mac Jones being a first round QB just cracks me up. i would be livid if my team was actively looking for a QB and looked into him.
He is the kinda bust that Elway would of fallen in love with and then toss aside 12 months later when the next bust comes along.

Jones isn't a Elway guy, Trey Lance is an Elway guy.

I agree, but the Steelers signed him so must be going to at least attempt to see what they have with a year of development.
They might of signed him for his strip club hook ups. and defaulted to him when the Saints kept Kamara

Jones isn't a Elway guy, Trey Lance is an Elway guy.
Jones is the Elway guy when he tries to say he doesnt have a type and just something slightly different because he knows it will end in the same disaster

Jones is the Elway guy when he tries to say he doesnt have a type and just something slightly different because he knows it will end in the same disaster

I don't think Jones is as bad as you think. I reckon he will be a serviceable NFL QB. Just hasn't got a high ceiling. Put him in the right situation and he can be a Garoppolo/Dalton ( with the Bengals) type.

I don't think Jones is as bad as you think. I reckon he will be a serviceable NFL QB. Just hasn't got a high ceiling. Put him in the right situation and he can be a Garoppolo/Dalton ( with the Bengals) type.
at the highest sure. but i think he is more Bort

Actually he might be a Bill Belichick or Gruden guy.

at the highest sure. but i think he is more Bort

Actually he might be a Bill Belichick or Gruden guy.

I think he throws a far better ball than Blake. His deep ball accuracy is pretty underrated.

Mac Jones going where he did in this mock isn't all that surprising imo

The X-factor in Round 1 is Alabama quarterback Mac Jones.

I've seen former NFL executives say Jones' draft-position floor is No. 8 overall, as Carolina worked well with the 'Bama product at the Reese's Senior Bowl. I've also seen projections of Jones going to the Patriots in the mid-first and the Saints/Buccaneers late in Round 1.

We know, we are reminiscing about fun times and what he would in this draft
Well he is a mod. not like he is here enough to understand the context we are talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we're beginning to get to the stage where you can see where posters do (or don't) get their player rankings from.

I've been playing around with various Mock Draft Machines and PFF is not high on any of the edge rushers or Jalen Mayfield, which is pretty different from some others, like The Draft Network

I think we're beginning to get to the stage where you can see where posters do (or don't) get their player rankings from.

I've been playing around with various Mock Draft Machines and PFF is not high on any of the edge rushers or Jalen Mayfield, which is pretty different from some others, like The Draft Network

I'm with them on the pass rushers. This class sucks.

Don't be such a precious campaigner!

I've watched Patrick Jones' tape and there is literally nothing that suggests first or second round talent to me AmericanCrow .

Best thing I can say about him is he's good in run support.

NFL equivalent: Clelin Ferrell

I've watched Patrick Jones' tape and there is literally nothing that suggests first or second round talent to me AmericanCrow .

Best thing I can say about him is he's good in run support.

NFL equivalent: Clelin Ferrell

Talk to DePodesta mate

;)

He's not even rated by analytics though :p

He was somehow pretty productive and is a good run defender, but most analytics when looking at pass rushers come down to a combination of biometrics (height, weight, length etc) and athleticism, and Jones doesn't really stack up in those as a 1st rounder

patjones.PNG

Jason Oweh is the guy you want if you want to make a "looking at numbers instead of tape" joke imo given his brilliant athletic testing numbers but poor tape and no production

It stands out like dogs balls on the film, he's a clean up artist on the majority of his sacks, very little moves in his repotoire and the moves he does have didnt pose any issue to tackles blocking him in college, good luck in the NFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back